Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Falcao is top class, but Aguero is probably 3rd best in the world.

Really? 3rd best? He's not even the best striker in his country.

Aguero is better than Tevez.

:no:

Yes he is.

http://philosophistry.com/scans/2010/okay-face.jpg

Guest Heneage

Aguero is a fantastic player. I remember saying a few years ago he was arguably Europe's best and it was Atletico holding him back.

He's already proven he's much better for Argentina, now he's at a team that isn't a running Iberian joke he'll emphatically prove it at club level too.

:thup:

The ignorance of the commentators/pundits was ridiculous on Monday. By 'eck, this foreign kid's quite good in'nee?

Aguero clearly a better footballer than Tevez?

Just need to see if Aguero can be as good as Tevez in the EPL.

Actually gonna wank myself silly if he gets a hatrick at Stoke. Well, as long as it's cold, blustery and a midweek game.

Tevez is not the best striker in the world, but he is the best STRIKER in argentina.

Maybe at the end of this season I'll rate Aguero more than Tevez, but at the moment the better player is Tevez, no doubt about it.

Aguero scored something like 13 in his last 12 league matches for Atletico, and he's clearly taking that form into this season aswell with 2 goals and an assist within 30 minutes at City.

Currently I'd say he's second best in the world behind Ronaldo.

Aguero scored something like 13 in his last 12 league matches for Atletico, and he's clearly taking that form into this season aswell with 2 goals and an assist within 30 minutes at City.

:troll:

I'll go all in and say that Di Natale is the 2nd best striker in the world if we're talking about scoring goals.

Would have been happy with that, would be a good move for us but I don't see why Marseille would want to loan him out?

:lol:

They don't, that's why they've rejected it.

Sorry that was very obtuse of me, did we give them a good reason? Offers of loans etc, does anybody know of a reason why they would want to loan him out? Are they broke? I imagine he's on high wages.