Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Götze is f***ing fantastic. Would be a cracking signing at any price.

Exactly, we should pay whatever they want, I don't have the vocabulary to explain how amazing I think he is. He's literally the closest thing any club will ever get to signing Messi.

DO IT ARSENE.

:fwap:

The sort of player who would replace Nasri properly. Probably be an upgrade on him in time as well.

So are Arsenal getting him then?

Seems we are actually trying! :fwap:

Exactly, we should pay whatever they want, I don't have the vocabulary to explain how amazing I think he is. He's literally the closest thing any club will ever get to signing Messi.

DO IT ARSENE.

The sort of player who would replace Nasri properly. Probably be an upgrade on him in time as well.

I already think he is better.

So are Arsenal getting him then?

Seems we are actually trying! :fwap:

DO IT ARSENE.

I already think he is better.

Which positions do you think you need to fill before the window finishes Gash?

We need to firstly sell

Bendtner

Almunia

Squillaci

+ possibly one of Rosicky/Arshavin

but I think we NEED

Left Back

Centre Back

A typical Arsenal midfielder who can play wide (Götze)

Striker

If we manage to sell one of Rosicky/Arshavin bring in a sub winger, such as Elia or Benayoun(I think both would be really good additions)

Guest johnson293

RT "@bensmith_Times File this one under 'you what?' Owen Hargreaves has reportedly had a medical at #MCFC today"

1 minute ago

:dowie:

We need to firstly sell

Bendtner

Almunia

Squillaci

but I think we NEED

Left Back

Centre Back

Striker

If we manage to sell one of Rosicky/Arshavin bring in a sub winger, such as Elia or Benayoun(I think both would be really good additions)

What's the likely hood of getting rid of Bendtner and Almunia in this window? Heard many rumors about the first but none about Almunia going.

Do you need another Striker desperately if you only play one up? Van Persie is great but injury prone, but Chamakh can fill in, or is he not good enough? I'm sure Walcott would do a excellent job there as well. Seems to be the only Arsenal player scoring atm.

We need to firstly sell

Bendtner

Almunia

Squillaci

but I think we NEED

Left Back

Centre Back

Striker

What's the likely hood of getting rid of Bendtner and Almunia in this window? Heard many rumors about the first but none about Almunia going.

Do you need another Striker desperately if you only play one up? Van Persie is great but injury prone, but Chamakh can fill in, or is he not good enough? I'm sure Walcott would do a excellent job there as well. Seems to be the only Arsenal player scoring atm.

Bendtner will go, I think that's why Park is coming in. Almunia nothing seems to be happening but he's very much 4th choice behind Szczesny, Fabianski and Mannone. He should go for his own good.

We do need 3 strikers, especially if/when RvP is injured and when Chamakh(maybe) goes to ACN. Walcott would struggle playing up front on his own but he could do it. Gervinho could play there but then again it's ACN and I can imagine RvP will get injured during that, sod's law.

We need to firstly sell

Bendtner

Almunia

Squillaci

but I think we NEED

Left Back

Centre Back

Striker

Bendtner will go, I think that's why Park is coming in. Almunia nothing seems to be happening but he's very much 4th choice behind Szczesny, Fabianski and Mannone. He should go for his own good.

We do need 3 strikers, especially if/when RvP is injured and when Chamakh(maybe) goes to ACN. Walcott would struggle playing up front on his own but he could do it. Gervinho could play there but then again it's ACN and I can imagine RvP will get injured during that, sod's law.

:thup: keep forgetting ACN this year. A lot of clubs will lose good players. Anyone you would prefer for the striker slot?

We need to firstly sell

Bendtner

Almunia

Squillaci

but I think we NEED

Left Back

Centre Back

Striker

'Firstly sell' :lol: :lol:

You having a fucking laugh? You have about 6 players left already. It's essential that you buy players first because, the way things are going, no-one will come in and you'll be left even shorter.

Guest palnese

danroan Dan Roan

Liverpool's Joe Cole on way to Lille - v close to agreeing 1 year loan I understand

How do you say Pie and Mash in French?

Le Pie et Le Mash.