Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's really gone down in my estimation after the Krul incident. All he needs to do now is sign for Man City and any fondness that I had is officially gone. Always imagined he would stay at Arsenal or maybe join Barcelona one day for the football, but if he chooses money over football he'll have proven to be a cunt just like the others.

Guest firetotheworks

If he goes to Man City, then the Premier League is about to get top-heavy to unknown levels. So far barring Man City and Man United, almost every team except Chelsea looks weaker than last season.

Early days of course.

Guest FeedTheOx

What makes me dislike him even more is that he made it public, meaning it will make him cheaper.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Robin van Persie makes the announcement he will not sign a new Arsenal contract in a statement on his official website

Robin van Persie says after meeting with Arsene Wenger + Ivan Gazidis it was clear they 'disagreed on how Arsenal should move forward'

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Robin van Persie makes the announcement he will not sign a new Arsenal contract in a statement on his official website

Robin van Persie says after meeting with Arsene Wenger + Ivan Gazidis it was clear they 'disagreed on how Arsenal should move forward'

translation "they won't give me a 200k a week deal oh woe is me"

Where else will he go? Will have to be Spain, surely...

Madrid, Juve or City I'd have thought would be the only options. Anzhi will probably make a bid n all as they seem to like doing that.

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj

Van Persie will complete his move to #MCFC within two weeks. Fee of around £22m. Contract worth £225k per week already agreed. #AFC

Still seems low, how long is left in his current contract?