Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

We've signed Matthew Lowton from Sheffield United.

Nothing noteworthy in that, other than the fact he's a right back and this is another indicator that HUTTON WILL BE LEAVING.

Please, please, please, please

We've signed Matthew Lowton from Sheffield United.

Nothing noteworthy in that, other than the fact he's a right back and this is another indicator that HUTTON WILL BE LEAVING.

Please, please, please, please

For some reason that is a really old school name :lol:

I was expecting the next paragraph to be a story about 1964 when he signed.. No idea why.

Maybe the Qatari money has already arrived, Spurs are trying to spend it like it's going out of fashion

http://www.leprogres.fr/football/2012/07/05/tottenham-propose-15-millions-pour-lloris

I've been assuming that the money would come from Spurs finally flogging Modric. Just like Sigurdsson for van der Vaart, Oscar would be an ideal replacement in terms of talent, if not experience...but even Modric didn't exactly set the league alight when he arrived. I think you'd be better off pursuing Oscar instead of Damião with your Inter 'link', seems more like the real deal.

Guest Roger Kint

Dunno if Giggs, but it looks like Matias Silvestre has signed for Inter, CB but can play RB as well i think.

He sounds Italian, are Inter allowed such crazy transfers?

Guest MrSundlofer

And as mention before - Diego Forlan has now signed a contract with SC Internacional. My favorite South American club. Lovely.