Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sagna was poor even when fit last season.

Cheeky bid for Ale Faurlin? Would be way better than Gosling etc as backup.

Shame Fulham lost Dembele, liking the look of them this season. Very attacking/flair filled.

Yossi Benayoun ‏@YossiBenayoun15

Morning,I can confirm that I'm in talks with two premier league clubs about a loan move,hope to sort it by tomorrow evening..

I know, I know.  Daft c*** doesn't realise its nearly half one in the afternoon.

QPR and Sunderland?

What has Hughes done to always land at lottery clubs anyway? His transfer policy is laughable every time he's been given money.

No idea really, somehow he's a respected manager. I always wonder why Premier League managers are only selected from a pool of about 6.

Guest Roger Kint

Norwich bidding for Mackail-Smith has to be the daftest transfer going, hasnt he got 1 goal in 15 or so games? Surely Hughtoncan find better  :undecided:

Who do Spurs have left at CB now Kaboul is out?

Vertonghen, Gallas and Caulker ... not too shabby at all

Aye, not too bad actually, always forget about Caulker.

Didn't realise they had called off the Dawson sale.

not so much called off as Dawson said fuck that to going to QPR

Norwich bidding for Mackail-Smith has to be the daftest transfer going, hasnt he got 1 goal in 15 or so games? Surely Hughtoncan find better  :undecided:

9 in 45 in the Championship last term. No way a premier league footballer. I like watching him though, he's the type of player that reminds you having the talent to be a footballer isnt inate; if you really really tried as a kid, gave it your all and ran as much as he did, then you might, just might have grew up to be as good as Craig Mackail-Smith.

Guest Roger Kint

9 in 45 in the Championship last term. No way a premier league footballer. I like watching him though, he's the type of player that reminds you having the talent to be a footballer isnt inate; if you really really tried as a kid, gave it your all and ran as much as he did, then you might, just might have grew up to be as good as Craig Mackail-Smith.

9 is actually better than i thought. Totally agree with you though

Guest Roger Kint

SSN: Richard Wright in medical with City? wtf?  ???

Quickly sell them Harper, obviously desperate as fuk.

Just seen he left Preston after a few days citing homesickness from Suffolk, very strange transfer. Not sure we will ever see Harper or Shola leave tbh