Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Strange that pretty much every time I've seen Dortmund, Reus has played central and Götze on the wing (starting positions that is, it's not like they are as rigid as we are and stick to their positions throughout the game). Of course, I don't watch Dortmund every week like, but that's just the impression I've got from when I've watched them.

Certainly agree that Reus' best position is centrally like.

Strange that pretty much every time I've seen Dortmund, Reus has played central and Götze on the wing (starting positions that is, it's not like they are as rigid as we are and stick to their positions throughout the game). Of course, I don't watch Dortmund every week like, but that's just the impression I've got from when I've watched them.

Certainly agree that Reus' best position is centrally like.

And I've gotten the reverse impression. And me is the same, I don't watch them every week. :lol: Either I'm crazy or we don't catch the same games :lol:

Edit: http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/marco-reus/leistungsdaten/spieler_35207.html confirms my belief as they have him down as playing mostly winger this season. Not saying you're wrong, but the impression I've gotten is that he's played more of a winger in the Bundesliga, don't know the CL though? ???

I've mostly seen them in the CL tbf, maybe Klopp uses them differently in the league and CL?

And like I said, even if Götze starts on the wing and Reus in the middle, they both move around the pitch enough that it's not always clear who plays where :lol:

I've mostly seen them in the CL tbf, maybe Klopp uses them differently in the league and CL?

And like I said, even if Götze starts on the wing and Reus in the middle, they both move around the pitch enough that it's not always clear who plays where :lol:

:thup:

Who died?  :lol:

Newcastle United Football Club. It's now called Club de Football Nouveau Chateau :p

Good thing I just bought that Gotze shirt last month.

:mackems:

At least I bought it from Malaysia or Thailand or something. Besides my Michael Bradley shirt though, every other one I've had with a name on it lasted about half a season before the player moved.

To be frank, if Bayern end up winning a treble it'll be a hard act to follow to.

Something tells me either us or RM will beat them, though.

I suspect the same, things are too rosy for them right now.

To be frank, if Bayern end up winning a treble it'll be a hard act to follow to.

Something tells me either us or RM will beat them, though.

I suspect the same, things are too rosy for them right now.

Money talks...

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble 45s

Similarly Bayern's €166m wage bill is more than twice Dortmund's €80m. Difficult to compete with that. (3/3) http://pic.twitter.com/zxegRMKPhB

Bayern's €368m revenue is nearly twice Dortmund's €189m - and the gap to other German clubs is growing (2/3) http://pic.twitter.com/hQhGgL4xyo