Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It appears Robbie Kruse of Fortuna Dusseldorf will sign a contract with Bayern Leverkusen in the next couple of days as a direct replacement for Schurrle. I rate Kruse pretty highly, dont think he could handle the premier league though, hes already the third most fouled player in European football playing in the Bundesliga.

They had somebody from the Santos board on a Catalan radio station last night, saying that Neymar was refusing to sign a new contract and they were listening to offers.

So my guess is that he'll finally leave Brazil this summer.

After staying for so long would be odd for him to leave in a World Cup year, would have thought personally he'd wait for the world cup then leave

Rumours of Fernandinho to Man City for £23m.

From his wiki:

"Agreed terms with Manchester City on the 30th April 2013 as they hope to build a team that is capable of crawling out of Manchester United's shadow. Many doubt this feat will be possible as they have been an embarrassment for a long time and have no real fans. Their stadium remains empty each match day and they consistently embarrass the league with their performances in the Champions League. Hopefully in the future they will learn that you cannot buy history, class or fans."

They had somebody from the Santos board on a Catalan radio station last night, saying that Neymar was refusing to sign a new contract and they were listening to offers.

After staying for so long would be odd for him to leave in a World Cup year, would have thought personally he'd wait for the world cup then leave

He'd benefit from playing against actual defences instead of Brazilian league jokers before the WC imho.

He'd benefit from playing against actual defences instead of Brazilian league jokers before the WC imho.

I don't disagree about Brazil, but why would he go to Spain then?

Dunno, maybe because most of the current world champions play there :D ;)

Guest neesy111

Who are on drugs! :p

Who are on drugs! :p

:megusta:

¡Suck Fpain!

Dirty drug cheats.

He needs to get to England, start testing himself against real defences. To win a World Cup you need to experience the best, and to experience the best, you need to go to the Britannia on a wet and windy Tuesday night. Or just take drugs.

Filip Djuricic signed for us (Benfica). Official.

Google translator:

Technical director Johan Hansma calls the transfer of Djuricic to the 32 times champions and current leader of Portugal 'fantastic' for the player, but also for sc Heerenveen. 'It's a nice business card for Heerenveen that Djuricic leaves for a big European club', says Johan Hansma.

The Serb has developed over the past two seasons rapidly and grew to become one of the stalwarts and trendsetters of the current sc Heerenveen. Johan Hansma: 'As football fans we regret the departure of Philip, because he has given us many beautiful moments. However, Filip is ready for the next step in his career. We give him this transfer therefore wholeheartedly.'

http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/nieuws/sc-heerenveen-neemt-afscheid-van-filip-djuricic1/10

SOME MOTHERF***ING REPUBLICAN CENTRAL-EUROPEAN CAUCASIAN HUMAN BEING SIGNED FOR BENFICA - Basically I will tell him point 2. followed by a convincing point 3. when I SEE HIM. (see my sig)

CROATIA = REPUBLIC !!!!

STOP TEALLIING ME THING ON RADIO

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 8m

#Chelsea manager Rafa #Benitez hints that Jose #Mourinho will replace him next year: "I think everybody knows who will be here next season."

Puyol to Mlan.  ???

He's injury-prone and at the end of his career. His departure will force Barca to find a proper replacement (or a midfielder-turned-defender :lol:).

I find it hard to believe. Aye, an injury prone defender pushing 35 is *exactly* what Milan need.

As pointed out, and despite Puyol being an absolute legend, it would be a blessing in disguise. He's essentially been "gone" the entire season due to his injuries. He still puts out a good game when fit, though.