Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

Would Gotze actually leave though? all well and good matching his clause but he has to want to go.

Quite a few Dortmund players over the last few years have constantly rejected moves to Bayern.

The report is that Gotze has signed. Obviously nothing confirmed though.

Would Gotze actually leave though? all well and good matching his clause but he has to want to go.

Quite a few Dortmund players over the last few years have constantly rejected moves to Bayern.

The report is that Gotze has signed. Obviously nothing confirmed though.

Oh right, massive :anguish: if so.

WHo would Gotze relace in the current Bayern lineup?

Kroos?

Long term probably Ribery or they could be thinking to use him as a false 9 ( as he has played that role already with Germany and Dortmund) with Pep coming in and what not.

Yup Robben will go, and maybe they try to get rid off Ribery although I doubt it since he's a hardworking winger who is an excellent player too.

In any case...

Piz/Mandz/Gomez

Ribery/Shaqiri    Kroos/Götze    Götze/Muller

Whatever combination of that works so perfect.

s**** really, that instead of going for other players they're systematically destroying their only competition.

Don't agree. €37million? They still have Reus who is a better player, will be interesting too see what they will do with that money though.

Yup Robben will go, and maybe they try to get rid off Ribery although I doubt it since he's a hardworking winger who is an excellent player too.

In any case...

Piz/Mandz/Gomez

Yikes. So much fluidity with whatever combo they choose.

In any case...

Piz/Mandz/Gomez

Robben is not really relevant though as he's not been a starter this season anyway, he's only got a run recently because of Kroos injury.

In fact for majority of season Shaqiri was playing more.

Now that i think about it i'm pretty certain they are trying to turn him into the German Messi and use him as a false 9.

s**** really, that instead of going for other players they're systematically destroying their only competition.

Don't agree. €37million? They still have Reus who is a better player, will be interesting too see what they will do with that money though.

Exactly. Gotze is a fabulous player, but Dortmund isn't in the doghouse without him. That is a sizable chunk of cash that they'll be able to re-invest in several good players. And Dortmund traditionally does a fantastic job with recruitment.