Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Still, the prospect of Suarez getting wound up at Camp Nou is a decent one. 

It's dreamy but I like the prospect of Neymar & Messi v Suarez & CRonaldo.

3 of the worlds best and a Brazilian who hopefully can be as good as the others if not better than the portuguese and uruguayan one.

Is Neymar a t***?  There's a beautiful symmetry to the whole thing if he's an alright lad.

On the field he is, but nothing like Suarez. More that he loves to humiliate the opposition and dive a fair bit. However, he's an extremely humble guy off the pitch if you only listen to him and don't look at him and his cuntish hairstyle. He's very mature for his age off the pitch and comes across as a genuine guy in interviews. As I said though, on the pitch he can be an extreme cunt but never in a malicious way like Suarez biting ;)

Shaqiri to Dortmund rumours picking up.

Theyve signed some Greek defender from Werder too apparently

Aye, Giggsupposedoupolos.

Can't believe I laughed :lol:

Bit random but what am I missing with Ashley Williams? Keep seeing him linked with big money moves to big clubs. Think he's bang average.

Young Gary Monk is forcing his way into the starting line up, so they're shopping A-Will to all the tabloids to start a bidding war between Norwich, Hull and Crystal Palace.

Talk that we'll loan Deulofeu to Dortmund.

Exactly the kind of club he needs, imho.

Wouldn't he just be on the bench?

Depends on who they bring in to replace Götze and Lewandowski. Now,I don't expect a 18 year old from Liga Adelante to start for them, but he could get more game time than he could do here (Dortmund's squad depth isn't too good), in a very competitive environment with a team that plays a very vibrant brand of football. Plus German discipline and all that.

By that logic wouldn't it be better to loan him out to a German club that would play him more? With the looks of signing Bernard, Eriksen and De Bruyne it would seem like a terrible career move for him no?

3 of the worlds best and a Brazilian who hopefully can be as good as the others if not better than the portuguese and uruguayan one.

Is Neymar a t***?  There's a beautiful symmetry to the whole thing if he's an alright lad.

On the field he is, but nothing like Suarez. More that he loves to humiliate the opposition and dive a fair bit. However, he's an extremely humble guy off the pitch if you only listen to him and don't look at him and his cuntish hairstyle. He's very mature for his age off the pitch and comes across as a genuine guy in interviews. As I said though, on the pitch he can be an extreme cunt but never in a malicious way like Suarez biting ;)

I'm always enlightened to hear every single Brazilian footballer/person is such a pillar of society and all-round good egg, keep the descriptions coming. :lol:

Depends on who they bring in to replace Götze and Lewandowski. Now,I don't expect a 18 year old from Liga Adelante to start for them, but he could get more game time than he could do here (Dortmund's squad depth isn't too good), in a very competitive environment with a team that plays a very vibrant brand of football. Plus German discipline and all that.

By that logic wouldn't it be better to loan him out to a German club that would play him more? With the looks of signing Bernard, Eriksen and De Bruyne it would seem like a terrible career move for him no?

It would do him the world of good to go to a place where he isn't an immediate starter though. The problem with Barça B this season, for example, is that he's so much above everybody else in the squad and league, than he can easily indulge in the weaknesses of his game without feeling threatened.

On the field he is, but nothing like Suarez. More that he loves to humiliate the opposition and dive a fair bit. However, he's an extremely humble guy off the pitch if you only listen to him and don't look at him and his cuntish hairstyle. He's very mature for his age off the pitch and comes across as a genuine guy in interviews. As I said though, on the pitch he can be an extreme c*** but never in a malicious way like Suarez biting ;)

I'm always enlightened to hear every single Brazilian footballer/person is such a pillar of society and all-round good egg, keep the descriptions coming. :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, because that is exactly the way I've described players like Deco, Ronaldinho, Adriano (the fat one), Luis Fabiano, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Pepe and many others. And also what society do you live in if players that come across as cunts in their professional life are considered pillar of society? Well done IP. :lol: Shame on you. 

On the field he is, but nothing like Suarez. More that he loves to humiliate the opposition and dive a fair bit. However, he's an extremely humble guy off the pitch if you only listen to him and don't look at him and his cuntish hairstyle. He's very mature for his age off the pitch and comes across as a genuine guy in interviews. As I said though, on the pitch he can be an extreme c*** but never in a malicious way like Suarez biting ;)

Yeah, because that is exactly the way I've described players like Deco, Ronaldinho, Adriano (the fat one), Luis Fabiano, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Pepe and many others. And also what society do you live in if players that come across as cunts in their professional life are considered pillar of society? Well done IP. :lol: Shame on you. 

Rattled.

It would do him the world of good to go to a place where he isn't an immediate starter though. The problem with Barça B this season, for example, is that he's so much above everybody else in the squad and league, than he can easily indulge in the weaknesses of his game without feeling threatened.

:thup:

How about Porto? With Rodriguez leaving? If he's doing that well, as Porto you would definitely want to have a look at him. Problem is probably that a team like Porto would want a future buy possibility as it seems pointless to help develop a player and possibly get nothing in return.

Yeah, because that is exactly the way I've described players like Deco, Ronaldinho, Adriano (the fat one), Luis Fabiano, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Pepe and many others. And also what society do you live in if players that come across as c***s in their professional life are considered pillar of society? Well done IP. :lol: Shame on you. 

Rattled.

You guys are dicks. :lol: Ever since I was right about Ramires I've been getting more s*** than usual around here. Don't feel bad guys, there'll come a time when I'm wrong. :p

:lol: Sorry, I thought I'd noticed a trend as I haven't seen any of those character assassinations. If I can call Sting a cunt then you should be capable of similar, that's all I was saying. If you've called a few Brazilians twats then fair enough, soz. :lol:

:thup:

How about Porto? With Rodriguez leaving? If he's doing that well, as Porto you would definitely want to have a look at him. Problem is probably that a team like Porto would want a future buy possibility as it seems pointless to help develop a player and possibly get nothing in return.

As you say, I don't think Porto would be interested unless there's €€€ to be had in the future (and fair play to them, the way they make business is astounding)

:lol: Felipao :lol: has :lol: the :lol: absolute :lol: worst :lol: patter :lol: , :lol: like :lol: . :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the subtle message to not get banned. Ask Mike, he's taught me that. Also it's quite pathetic that you're actually putting effort into your avatar description.

Back to the topic. VI, are you guys pursuing any central defenders or do you expect to play Song/Mascherano there with Pique for another season. That thought is just :anguish:

Yeah, because that is exactly the way I've described players like Deco, Ronaldinho, Adriano (the fat one), Luis Fabiano, Dani Alves, Marcelo, Pepe and many others. And also what society do you live in if players that come across as c***s in their professional life are considered pillar of society? Well done IP. :lol: Shame on you.

:lol: Sorry, I thought I'd noticed a trend as I haven't seen any of those character assassinations. If I can call Sting a c*** then you should be capable of similar, that's all I was saying. If you've called a few Brazilians t***s then fair enough, soz. :lol:

:p

I've learned not to post when it comes down to Brazilian on here, but fucking loki asked me a question and I just answered it in the best possible way.

:lol: Felipao :lol: has :lol: the :lol: absolute :lol: worst :lol: patter :lol: , :lol: like :lol: . :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the subtle message to not get banned. Ask Mike, he's taught me that. Also it's quite pathetic that you're actually putting effort into your avatar description.

Back to the topic. VI, are you guys pursuing any central defenders or do you expect to play Song/Mascherano there with Pique for another season. That thought is just :anguish:

We are looking to buy one CB. Just one though...

Can't f***ing wait for the WC to come with felipao around here, by the way.

We're liable not to be there but I'll laugh myself a new hoop if this happens again.

http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/www.worldcupblog.org/files/2009/12/soc_a_ghiggia01_576.jpg

How's the situation with Puyol? I don't think you'd need more than one CB, although it probably would have to be a world class one. Puyol/Abidal/Pique + new one add Javier and Song to that and you're settled there for another season or two at least.

Brazilian footballer got his payday, it's time to buy some massive diamond earrings and eat as much Brazilian Signature Dish as possible.

Neymar will be 110 Kg by the time the World Cup comes around.

How's the situation with Puyol? I don't think you'd need more than one CB, although it probably would have to be a world class one. Puyol/Abidal/Pique + new one add Javier and Song to that and you're settled there for another season or two at least.

Abidal's getting released, Puyol's fitness is way too suspect nowadays (even though his performances are still top drawer when he's fit). I agree that a world class CB to go alongside Piqué should be enough with Mascherano, Puyol and Bartra in the mix... if we aren't unlucky with injuries.

We're liable not to be there but

http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/www.worldcupblog.org/files/2009/12/soc_a_ghiggia01_576.jpg

Except this time around it will be Argentina or Spain not Uruguay. Can't see us winning either tbf, anything to get over that quarter-final hurdle will do for me this time. As long as we don't embarrass ourselves.

We're liable not to be there but I'll laugh myself a new hoop if this happens again.

http://worldcupdistro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/3.wc-1998-champ.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/937/398/1293593_display_image.jpg?1305405665

Brazilian footballer got his payday, it's time to buy some massive diamond earrings and eat as much Brazilian Signature Dish as possible.

Neymar will be 110 Kg by the time the World Cup comes around.

:lol: He'd have to double his weight man, not even you could expect that much from him. Although I can see him winning everything with Barcelona within a year or two (thanks to Messi) and then going back to being Brazil and losing himself in the mountains of cocaine.