Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

They are an old team so I don't think they can afford to press heavily away from home. Have they added any legs in midfield?

Dekka Boateng.

Got Frei and that Swedish young chap with the tough to remember name who can play out wide too.

Kaciniciilic?

Bent having medical at Fulham.

Bent-Berbatov-Taraabt-Ruiz in one team .... immense off the ball work rate  :idiot2:

When he played for us Bent worked his arse off apart from near the end when he decided he wanted away.

Luiz Gustavo close to signing with Wolfsburg now. Arsenal would be stupid not to make an extremely late move and hijack that deal. Although I do understand Wenger not wanting to splash £18m of the little cash he uses on someone like Luiz Gustavo.

Luiz Gustavo close to signing with Wolfsburg now. Arsenal would be stupid not to make an extremely late move and hijack that deal. Although I do understand Wenger not wanting to splash £18m of the little cash he uses on someone like Luiz Gustavo.

They were talking about him on the Guardian podcast this week. Apparently he's class but a bit mental?

They were talking about him on the Guardian podcast this week. Apparently he's class but a bit mental?

Excellent to sit back and has an extremely good shot and plays two positions very well.  Haven't seen his mental parts, but he does love to tackle so I can imagine when it goes wrong, it really goes wrong.

Won't happen Rooney would need to take a huge wage cut.

I don't know. Martinez must be on much less than Moyes was (one of hte highest paid managers in football at Everton) + Baines and Fellaini salaries.

Would totally f*** Everton on the pitch, I'd imagine.  Would more than make up for it with shirt sales though.

How exactly would it fuck them on the pitch? Getting one of the hardest working and best footballers in this league in exchange for a player I don't see working under Martinez and a very good left-back? I think it be an excellent deal both ways footballing wise.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't know. Martinez must be on much less than Moyes was (one of hte highest paid managers in football at Everton) + Baines and Fellaini salaries.

What about the new LB and midfielder that will be needed? Will they play for free? :lol:

What about the new LB and midfielder that will be needed? Will they play for free? :lol:

I'd imagine Rooney would replace Fellaini and the new LB I have no idea, but there's loads of cheap players around ;)

In any case it won't happen so.

Guest Roger Kint

I'd imagine Rooney would replace Fellaini and the new LB I have no idea, but there's loads of cheap players around ;)

In any case it won't happen so.

Aye no chance really. Nailed on swap for Cabaye ;)