Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Do Inter Milan have any money? They could do with a striker who is slightly younger than the ones they have now.

They are one of teams that have been royally f*cked by FFP i dont expect them to spend alot money..... more scout the world for as much talent for as little as possible and use thier youth system ( would be a first with them !)

But they are not in the position to spend 20m+ on one player.

FPPP is europe wide, it's a demand of entry into european competition. Inter are in huge trouble. Way too much money spent and way too little money made. They have ridiculous wages and so will struggle to sell on past it stars.

Are we assuming Tevez is now happy in Manchester? Wouldnt surprise if 2 of him, balo and dzeko went. Falcao and hazard to city wouldnt surprise me. Imagine that frontline

Are we assuming Tevez is now happy in Manchester? Wouldnt surprise if 2 of him, balo and dzeko went. Falcao and hazard to city wouldnt surprise me. Imagine that frontline

City next season?

Hart

Richards Vertonghen Kompany Clichy

Yaya Martinez

Silva Aguero Hazard

Falcao

Hope it doesnt happen, the rest might aswell not bother  :lol:

Lots of very ludicrous looking Bale rumors in our press. Apparently we are in for him but ManCity will bid €60m(!!!!) but apparently the player would prefer us, although we would only go up to €40m.

I hope it's made up shit. Ridiculous figures.

He'd be a very atypical Barcelona player, like. Really direct. Only way I could see him fitting in would be at left back and I think maybe you'd have to play a more defensive right back to accommodate that as well

Guest Craig-NUFC

Lots of very ludicrous looking Bale rumors in our press. Apparently we are in for him but ManCity will bid €60m(!!!!) but apparently the player would prefer us, although we would only go up to €40m.

I hope it's made up s***. Ridiculous figures.

Guessing it comes from him saying he's unsure if he'd stay at Spurs if they don't get in to the CL.

If we bought Bale we'd most likely sell Alves and get a more defensive RB instead.

I don't think he's €40m-good, much less €60m!

Bale is shit as a fullback though .. if thats where you intend to play him

Guest MrSundlofer

No M'Vila to Arsenal then... for now. "Not interesed" says Wenger.

He said "we are not interested in Podolski" aswell tbf  :lol:

Really? Link?

I hope it's made up s***. Ridiculous figures.

Levy is saying Bale will not be sold in this window, he said the same about Modric last year and Modric stayed even if he didn't want to.

Bale's still got 3 years left on his contract so 1 more year at Spurs would be my guess.