Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

pwned, deal with it dude

You're a very weird man.

Nut it's been confirmed we're moving...it's just the location that's the issue.

pwned, deal with it dude

You're a very weird man.

Nut it's been confirmed we're moving...it's just the location that's the issue.

So chances are it'll be quite a while before it's done, the Bilbao stadium is due to be ready for the 2014-15 season, he'll be 30 when that season finishes, so will be on the way down by time Spurs move anyway. He might as well stay where he is, or if he does go, leave for one of the elite.

Guest kingdawson

If true, why are Spurs in for Juan Mata? Aye he's class but surely an attacking forward who's best in wide areas is the least of their worries.

The plan is obviously to play him off the striker we sign which imo is a good plan. Him playing off an Adebayor type striker should work well.

If true, why are Spurs in for Juan Mata? Aye he's class but surely an attacking forward who's best in wide areas is the least of their worries.

The plan is obviously to play him off the striker we sign which imo is a good plan. Him playing off an Adebayor type striker should work well.

Binning vdV? Seems odd when he was one of your better players last season.

Guest kingdawson

Binning vdV? Seems odd when he was one of your better players last season.

On the spurs forum i've called for VDV to be given a deeper role like he plays for Holland. He seems to always find space and gets himself in great goalscoring positions for the National team because it's harder for a defender to pick him up. If a player starts from a deeper position and is given lisence to get forward, he tends to find much more space then if he's starting from an amc position. Plus VDV's defensive work and work rate in general is highly underated.

So say Luka leaves and we bring in Mata and Adebayor...

Lennon-----------Sandro-------------VDV--------------Bale

--------------------------------------Mata-----------------

---------------------Adebayor------------------------------

VDV has the passing range and creativity to own in that role and Sandro is a beast defensively.

Skysports.com understands three Premier League clubs are chasing Birmingham right-back Stephen Carr.

Stoke, Wolves and top-flight newcomers QPR are all thought to be interested in the former Republic of Ireland international.

Guest kingdawson

So so boring....espcially considering Adebayor already conducted an interview with the BBC in january where he stated he was very happy to join us and nearly did so before Real Madrid came calling. He then stated that he'd be more then happy to join us in the summer despite the 'songs' our fans sing about him.

If Birmingham lose Carr, they'll be in big trouble imo.

I can see next season not going well for Hughton and co. tbh.

thing is they have brought in some decent players, King in particular should do well for them. Though looks like they'll lose Ridgewell too

Guest kingdawson

Losing Carr isn't a big loss. Besides not playing in a vital position he isn't that good anymore.

Guest kingdawson

Talk in Spain is that Mata isn't interested in Spurs though. Would be a backwards step in my opinion (sorry kd).

Adebayor wants off City, Spurs would be decent for him.

I big you up all the time and you continuously shit on me.

Nah i'm well aware Mata joining us it unlikely to say the least and i do agree that it's a backwards step for him.

So so boring....espcially considering Adebayor already conducted an interview with the BBC in january where he stated he was very happy to join us and nearly did so before Real Madrid came calling. He then stated that he'd be more then happy to join us in the summer despite the 'songs' our fans sing about him.

Probably just being nice.

Far too big a player for you lot.  Same with Mata.

Guest kingdawson

Probably just being nice.

Far too big a player for you lot.  Same with Mata.

Yeh i'll take the words of Dresden the jobber from NO over Adebayor himself. Ultimate fail on your part this time but there's always another day kiddo.

Talk in Spain is that Mata isn't interested in Spurs though. Would be a backwards step in my opinion (sorry kd).

I big you up all the time and you continuously s*** on me.

Nah i'm well aware Mata joining us it unlikely to say the least and i do agree that it's a backwards step for him.

I'm aware you can probably better Valencia's wages easily, mind. But Valencia will give him CL football more often than not, and if it's true that the likes of Arsenal are in for him, he can hold out for a club like them.

PSG looking class. Looking at their squad they have to sell a striker if they want to keep it happy upfront.

Sissoko - Matuidi

Menez - Pastore - Nene

Gameiro

Is Champions League knockoutstages quality.

Guest kingdawson

I big you up all the time and you continuously s*** on me.

I'm aware you can probably better Valencia's wages easily, mind. But Valencia will give him CL football more often than not, and if it's true that the likes of Arsenal are in for him, he can hold out for a club like them.

Ah the subliminal insult approach. My only response to that is 2 simple words.....

LUIS FIGO.

Yeh i'll take the words of Dresden the jobber from NO over Adebayor himself.

Like I said, he was probably just being nice and keeping his options open.

He'll be aiming higher than you lot.  If he does sign for you it'll be out of desperation at the last minute.