Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

LOL LMAO LOOOOL LMAO LOL LOOOOOL

Hush up when you're talking about the current writers player of the season please.

Please don't talk about that award like it means something. I don't think Parker is as bad as people are making out but that award is a joke.

Parker - Rooney - Gerrard - Ronaldo - Ronaldo - Henry - Lampard - Henry - Henry - Pires

Not that much of a joke is it.

Last year it was. I agree with Froggy that I don't think he's as bad as some are making out but he's not a player Spurs should be signing in order to progress.

Parker was superb last season according to Hammers fans who watched him week in and week out. He's exactly the sort of player we need in order to progress and will be a key player for us imo.

West Ham were f***ing dire last season. He might have been a bit of a bright light in terms of their woeful play, but playing well for a side that got relegated doesn't mean you're good enough for a 5th/6th place side. Plus, Huddlestone and Sandro are better, and Livermore probably will be by the end of the season. Waste of money.

Juninho.

Livermore better than Parker by the end of the season  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Parker is average. Livermore has the potential to be better than average.

Livermore is 8 months younger than Sandro, maybe he's a late developer.

Livermore, will make a very good living from being a footballer but turning out better than Parker, an England international?  Not in my opinion.  I might be wrong but I doubt it.

Might be just my opinion, but I think Sandro will be world class. He's a brilliant footballer. Would love him at Old Trafford.

f*** me.  :facepalm:

oh is he a Liverpool fan? Then I sincerely apologise for asking him if he can read.

'Kinell, cause Spurs fans are so well read and articulate aren't they?  The more I read from Spurs fans the more I believe the disrespect you get is deserved. 

Guest kingdawson

oh is he a Liverpool fan? Then I sincerely apologise for asking him if he can read.

'Kinell, cause Spurs fans are so well read and articulate aren't they?  The more I read from Spurs fans the more I believe the disrespect you get is deserved. 

tbh i got stick for questioning how a man united fan can somehow inform me on how much potential one of our youth players (that hasn't even played many senior games at all) has. I'd understand if he was judging a senior player that's played countless games but he's judging a player thats played 2 senior games for us in his whole career. How many of those games do you think he saw? (my bet is that he saw the 1 Hearts game where the whole team looked like Brazil, and made a judgemnt from that).

On most other boards they'd fully understand the point i'm making but on here there's always no names like yourself who pick on one little thing i say and make a meal of it. As Gejon said, if that know it all United fan informed you about the potential of say Sammi Ameobi....there would be a differeent reaction.

tbh i got stick for questioning how a man united fan can somehow inform me on how much potential one of our youth players (that hasn't even played many senior games at all) has. I'd understand if he was judging a senior player that's played countless games but he's judging a player thats played 2 senior games for us in his whole career. How many of those games do you think he saw? (my bet is that he saw the 1 Hearts game where the whole team looked like Brazil, and made a judgemnt from that).

On most other boards they'd fully understand the point i'm making but on here there's always no names like yourself who pick on one little thing i say and make a meal of it. As Gejon said, if that know it all United fan informed you about the potential of say Sammi Ameobi....there would be a differeent reaction.

I'm a Liverpool fan and saw no reason for you to bring them in to your argument at all. 

My point stands,  maybe you haven't read some of the drivel written by football fans of most clubs, especially Spurs.

Arsenal linked as well. Interesting.

Wont be Arsenal considering they have Sagna.

Aye, but then you could argue Bosingwa/Ivanovic for Chelsea. Either seem odd destinations to me. I know Bosingwa has struggled since a strong start, but he's looked alright in their openers hasn't he?

"Oh dear, it's catching. Now L'Equipe reports Park Chu-Young has gone to London, citing #afc; was doing medical at Lille: Seydoux not happy!"

Bye Hazard!

Care to decrypt that for the rest of us?

"Oh dear, it's catching. Now L'Equipe reports Park Chu-Young has gone to London, citing #afc; was doing medical at Lille: Seydoux not happy!"

Bye Hazard!

Park was having a medical at Lille --> Travelled to London to sign for Arsenal ---> Lille president Seydoux is obviously not happy.

What about Hazard?

Wasn't being too serious about that, but it's no secret Arsenal is after the kid. With Lille already not looking to sell, I can't imagine this will make it any easier/cheaper for Wenger.

Jesus Christ. Know it all United fan. I was just discussing a player. You are insufferable, so I'll not bother replying any more.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/news/articles/celebrity-homes/files/2011/01/dragon.png

I'm out.

Bye Hazard!

Park was having a medical at Lille --> Travelled to London to sign for Arsenal ---> Lille president Seydoux is obviously not happy.

Was in a hotel room hours from signing a contract, got a phone call from his agent and ran the fuck to the airport and jumped on a plane to London.

He's my hero, but still, how pissed off would we be if someone did that to us :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Gimme a break froggy. You answered every post but conveniently ignored the post where I ask how many times you've actually seen Livermore.