Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Finnish 21 year old striker Teemu Pukki signs for Schalke after bagging 3 goals against them in 2 Europa League qualifiers.

Is he any good, seems kneejerktastic to me. But I know less than feck all about Finnish football.

He's been very impressive this season, very clinical. And he already had a spell at Sevilla couple years ago (made an appearance in La Liga too) so it wont come as that big of a shock now to play with Raul, Huntelaar etc.

Think he'll do well if given the opportunity which he should get as they've just offloaded two strikers to make room for him and the manager says he'll be a big reinforcement for them :thup:

@chris_kammy Chris Kamara

Just been told by @saifpr top agent Saif Ruby that manchester city have offered £100 million + Balotelli for Messi Barca considering it now!

44 seconds ago

:mackems:

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

I said I didn't believe Modric would go, although I was nervous when I heard the bid had gone up to £40m (I actually heard £42m).  But I had also been told that Levy was prepared to let Modric sit in the stands for the next 5 years so I'm not surprised it was still rejected.    Time will tell whether Levy did the right thing, I personally think so, I'm far less happy about no other striker or CB having been signed than £40+m being turned down.

Anyway, despite Modric still being at WHL I'll still be donating £100 to the SBRF in spite of Modric staying.  It's up there with the most worthy of causes.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

I said I didn't believe Modric would go, although I was nervous when I heard the bid had gone up to £40m (I actually heard £42m).   But I had also been told that Levy was prepared to let Modric sit in the stands for the next 5 years so I'm not surprised it was still rejected.    Time will tell whether Levy did the right thing, I personally think so, I'm far less happy about no other striker or CB having been signed than £40+m being turned down.

Anyway, despite Modric still being at WHL I'll still be donating £100 to the SBRF in spite of Modric staying.   It's up there with the most worthy of causes.

Fair play.  :thup:

I honestly thought money would talk and he'd go. £40m is a huge amount of cash to turn down and it's nice to see the player not calling the shots. 

Aye, got no love for Spurs at all but nice to see a team stand up to a player acting the cunt for once.

Pretty sure he'll be off next summer though at the latest. As awesome as it would be to see him rot in the stands and made an example of, that's just not something any team (aside from City or Chelsea, I suppose) can afford to do for the sake of making a point.

Roma had a brilliant final day. Kjaer, Gago and Pjanic in one day is immense.

Kjaer  has been awful for Wolfsburg since that big money , same with Gago since he signed from Boca.

Perhaps Serie A is more suited to them. I think Gago will do well over in that league. Kjaer has proven himself before in Serie A  from his previous time at Palermo.

Good work MJ.

Interesting that Bolton chose to keep Cahill, heres me thinking if players had a year to go on their contract they must be sold post haste otherwise the club goes bust.

Bolton wouldn't drop below £15m, Spurs wouldn't go above £12m.

We should try to get rid of Squillaci (somehow) in January and offer them £5m ish for him when he has 6 months left + Miquel on loan.

Fair play to Wenger.  I never thought he would spend the money he did on the last day.  Smacks of desperation a bit but plugged the gaps created by Fabregas and Nasri.  Shame we never followed that example and got another striker and CB.  Now we're hoping we don't get injuries..............