Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Apparently Jones spoke to Arsene Wenger last night according to a Lancashire paper but chose Manure. Shame. I would like somebody with Premier League experience but I think Sakho could be the option definitely a 'leader'.

Speaking to a Sunderland fan on twitter about Henderson/Jack Wilshere and this is what he had to say

"@Ashley_McKay oh I know that, just putting some favourable stats up lol yes I think Hendo is better.[Thank Wilshere] The next Gerrard in fact."

In his biggest games last year against Newcastle he was completely anonymous bullied by our midfield

If we had of paid 5m for him I would have been questioning it

Spoke to a few of the youth coaches at Sunderland about Henderson and all of them basically said the same thing - he can't handle pressure. He'll perform well, but when attention goes his way due to the performances he shies away again. Not sure how he'll cope at Liverpool.

Phil Jones is nothing spectacular especially at £18M.

And when it's the last position they need to improve.

Rio is finished, Fergie knows it. Definitely a position they need to improve. He saw how superior Barca were, he will be building for the next 5 years+ now, this team he has are good but it's a wee bit cobbled together.

And you say i'm not the sharpest. You've clearly not taken in much of Man U this season. :lol:

I hear SSN are spouting some crap about us signing Jenkinson because we couldn't get Jones, what a load of shite. They should be closed down they talk rubbish.

Jesus Christ. I hope you've snapped their hands off?!

Would sell Gibson and Brown. Would prefer to hold on to O'Shea. All came through the youth academy.

I'd be looking a few million more tbh.

EDIT: £15m and the deal is done for me.

I hear SSN are spouting some crap about us signing Jenkinson because we couldn't get Jones, what a load of shite. They should be closed down they talk rubbish.

Jenkinson looks pretty good. Glad he has pledged his loyalties to the Finnish side as he could play for England as well....well maybe couldnt but is eligble at least.

Jenkinson looks pretty good. Glad he has pledged his loyalties to the Finnish side as he could play for England as well....well maybe couldnt but is eligble at least.

Hope he gets really good and turns his back on you. For bants.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him play pre-season, I'm really intrigued by him!

He wouldnt dare. His mum would give him a beating  :shifty:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Birmingham have completed the signing of Chris Burke from Cardiff on a free transfer. #bcfc #ccfc

They'll come right back up.

:lol:

I'm really looking forward to seeing him play pre-season, I'm really intrigued by him!

Miyaichi? What you reckon will happen with him...?

I think if we had the choice we'd keep him with us, Arsene Wenger has spoken about the amazing reports he has had back about him but I think it's going to be a problem with work permit, he's one that I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing, can honestly say I'd have preferred him, at 18, playing for us this year not Arshavin!

@MattLawExpress Confirmed we had a £16m bid accepted for Phil Jones, Jones opted to go elsewhere, despite us offering better wages. It's a shame, I wonder who we will get instead.

Phil Jones is nothing spectacular especially at £18M.

And when it's the last position they need to improve.

Rio is finished, Fergie knows it. Definitely a position they need to improve. He saw how superior Barca were, he will be building for the next 5 years+ now, this team he has are good but it's a wee bit cobbled together.

And you say i'm not the sharpest. You've clearly not taken in much of Man U this season. :lol:

He has missed loads of games during the past two seasons. He is on the way out, I know and Fergie knows it.