Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Been linked to them often lately. Apparently the plan is to sell Kaká and buy Pastore instead. According to Marca.

Me Real Madrid. Me sell old bad player. Me buy new better player for more money.

This the though process behind Real Madrid.

Anyway, they still have Ozil aswell :lol:

I think I wouldn't be too fussed if I didn't already expect big changes in the squad this summer, we need to keep as much stability as possible and he provides that.

Been linked to them often lately. Apparently the plan is to sell Kaká and buy Pastore instead. According to Marca.

Me Real Madrid. Me sell old bad player. Me buy new better player for more money.

Except when they sign Hamit fucking Altintop, one of the most pointless transfers in history.

I think they did it to drive down the prices. €45m don't take you to many places nowadays. That said, this amount was already known for a while since it was in our financial stabilization plan.

We've been linked with a leftback (José Enrique/José Ángel), Cesc, Rossi and Alexis Sánchez.

When Mou went to Chelsea, he was all about having his 23 man squad, full of quality. This is what I don't get about the Madrid signings. Has he just given up on this mentality?

Chelsea's squad was absolutely bloated towards the end of his reign.

Except when they sign Hamit fucking Altintop, one of the most pointless transfers in history.

people say this but Altintop is exactly the kind of player Mourinho likes - big, strong, hard-working experienced player with a good engine who is tactically disciplined and can fill in a bunch of different positions. makes sense to me.

Given that he was anything but spectacular last season I'd say around £30m is fair for Fabregas. He also looked more bothered about getting his whinge on (even for him) than playing a lot of the time which suggests to me he wasn't fully there.

Given that he was anything but spectacular last season I'd say around £30m is fair for Fabregas.

This, I would not even include Thiago in the deal, that would make it a £42m transfer, that would have been a bullshit deal which i never believe Barca would agree on.

Oh, we have agreed to a lot of bullshit deals in the past.