Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Nicko has said we're apparently in talks with seven players about moves.  :serious:

Not that we'll get them all, mind you, some are back-ups.

Any chance Nicko said anything about Spurs?

No, apart from that GDS is unlikely to go anywhere because Spurs are asking too much and the Spanish clubs that were after him gave up. The two English teams after him (us and Wigan) dropped their interest a while back. Shame, I would have quite liked him at the Reebok.

Nicko has said we're apparently in talks with seven players about moves.  :serious:

Not that we'll get them all, mind you, some are back-ups.

Down to 5 now. Iturbe deal fell through apparently, as did an attempt for Jese from Real. Zaha bid was rejected, but I don't know why we're wasting time with that. Fumble in the dark time.

1 of those 5 is Miyaichi btw, which is all but completed.

Just been confirmed on Swedish television (maybe official I don't know) that Marcus Olsson - brother of Martin Olsson - is signing for Blackburn.

Massive step up from the Swedish 2nd tier to the Premiership. I'd describe it as going from Conference to Premiership. Weird signing. But that's Blackburn for you I guess.

Massive step up from the Swedish 2nd tier to the Premiership. I'd describe it as going from Conference to Premiership. Weird signing. But that's Blackburn for you I guess.

They've signed him because he's twin of the other guy haven't they? They've actually used the justification that because he's a twin, he's probably just as good.

And to top it all off, Martin Olsson is shit.

:sweetjesus:

Guest MrSundlofer

Good move for Marcus Olsson signing for Blackburn. Bad move for Blackburn signing Marcus Olsson.

I will be surprised if he plays more than 2 games. And that's coming in as a substitution. Just not the quality to play in the Premiership.

We've just loaned out corluka to Leverkusen. God knows why we've decided to do that.

He wants game time to keep his place in the Croatian squad for the Euros.  Can't blame him tbh.

Adam Smith has been recalled from MK Dons for the time being but seems like he will be loaned out to Leeds.  Playing at a higher level will do him good, he's got the ability to establish himself in the PL in time, shame he's got Walker ahead of him.

Just been confirmed on Swedish television (maybe official I don't know) that Marcus Olsson - brother of Martin Olsson - is signing for Blackburn.

Isn't he pretty shit, even by Allsvenskan standards? Can't say I take much notice of teams outside of AIK, but he's hardly been setting the league alight anyway.

Lucho Gonzalez:

River Plate -> FC Porto for 6m

FC Porto -> Marseille for 24m

Marseille -> FC Porto for 3m

Porto :troll:

The title was worth it, especially considering that PSG will take it for the next 20 years. Cheers to Porto for their consistent robbery, though. I honestly would not deal with them if I was a top club.

Pogrebnyak very likely to Fulham.

Was brilliant in Zenit's Uefa Cup run and like Arshavin has fallen away. Shame he got injured before Euro 08.

Philadelphia Union and goalkeeper Faryd Mondragón today announced that they have mutually decided to part ways, allowing for Mondragón to return to his native Colombia and play for Colombian First Division side Deportivo Cali. The 40-year-old Mondragon made his professional debut with Cali in 1990 at the age of 21.

They're gonna be a whole new fucking team at this rate. Though I'm content with this one, the kid be just too fucking slow.

Not that anyone cares about the MLS... but I give not a shit.