Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Loven11

Sunderland are set to sign South Korea international Ji Dong-won.

According to reports in the Far East, Chunnam Dragons have reached an agreement with Sunderland for the 20 year-old and he could be making his last K-League appearance on June 26.

The disclosed transfer fee is in the region of £625,000 to £800,000 and Ji is understood to have come to terms with a three-year deal worth £1.5 million.

Looking at that latest Gameiro update it says Joaquin to Malaga this week too.

Are they really going all out like City & Chelsea did?

Their signings have been mostly what I would class as second rate ones though unlike the Robinho, Tevez, Carvalho's that those two bought. Although considering they only finished 3pts from safety and the Spanish league is a bit of a closed shop they're not as much of a draw.

Looking at that latest Gameiro update it says Joaquin to Malaga this week too.

Are they really going all out like City & Chelsea did?

Their signings have been mostly what I would class as second rate ones though unlike the Robinho, Tevez, Carvalho's that those two bought. Although considering they only finished 3pts from safety and the Spanish league is a bit of a closed shop they're not as much of a draw.

Maybe not the second influx of City buys, but the first lot when Sven went mad on the likes of Elano, Corluka, etc. The only real "wow" signing I remember from the first wave of Chelsea buys too was Crespo. The rest were mainly from the Premier League and I'd never really heard of Mutu at that point.

GK - Casillas, whoever

RB - Ramos, Altintop

LB - Marcelo, Arbeloa

CB - Dicky, Pepe, Albiol, Garay

DMs - Diarra, Khedira, Gago, Alonso

AMs - Sahin, Ozil, Kaka, Canales, Di Maria, Canales, Leon, Callejon

FWs - Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema

Seems pretty balanced to me apart from maybe another FB.

:giggs:

--------------------------

Is Altintop actually a bad player? I've barely seen him play.

Marcos Senna in talks with Swansea according to his agent. :lol:

If they set up the midfield so that he doesn't have to run then he'll do a job for them

Get in! Love Senna, he's past it now but like you say in their 3 man midfield he'll do a job for sure.

AS reporting that David Dein is holding talks with Barcelona today regarding the sale of Fabregas.

:doh:

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/negociacion-cesc-comenzara-hoy-cero/20110611dasdaiftb_16/Tes

"Negotiations for Cesc will start from zero today"

And the beginning of the second paragraph says Barcelona are expecting the arrival of David Dein today.

Marcos Senna in talks with Swansea according to his agent. :lol:

If they set up the midfield so that he doesn't have to run then he'll do a job for them

A Geremi-esque signing.

Nah, think he's got a lot more about him. His nous & reading of the game should see him through.