Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Looks like Pogba will sign a new contract. On the bench today.

ah right, thought he had gone. didnt actually click on the link that was posted a few days back

apparently that juventus thing came from a fake facebook account that was quite obviously fake :lol: he still might leave mind as he's not signed a contract either way yet

Sums up how ridiculous social networking can be.media + social networking = massive spiral of lies

Rosicky signs a new deal at Arsenal. Absolute fraud been playing out of his skin the past few weeks for that deal and Arsene has been duped.

Exactly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers how utterly useless he has been the last couple of seasons.

Guest Loven11

Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports

Aston Villa have reached a pre-contract agreement with Australia and AZ Alkmaar player Brett Holman. More to follow

Sky Sports ‏ @SkySports

Aston Villa have reached a pre-contract agreement with Australia and AZ Alkmaar player Brett Holman. More to follow

I hope he's decent. I've never heard of him, tbh.

He will be a good signing for you I think. He really struggled to perform for Australia between the age of 23 and 26. I remember watching him in a friendly against Holland and every pass he made .. he gave it away. However, the world cup in south africa was the making of him. He scored 2 goals in 3 games, was by far our best performer and has never looked back since. Definately a key player for the socceroos. Plays best in the hole behind the striker, but is also capable playing up front or on either win. His strengths are his energy, fitness, pace and ability to get in behind the defence. I would say he lacks a bit technically, and has poor composure.

Cheers for the info, Aussiemag.

That makes two Aussies now, him and Chris Herd (who is going to be a very decent player)

Yeh we have high hopes for Chris Herd, expecting him to step up in time for the World Cup. What happened to Shane Lowry? Not capable of making the step up to Premier League? I know hes meant to be performing quite well for Millwall. Curious, because we have no international quality left backs at all.

Cheers for the info, Aussiemag.

That makes two Aussies now, him and Chris Herd (who is going to be a very decent player)

Yeh we have high hopes for Chris Herd, expecting him to step up in time for the World Cup. What happened to Shane Lowry? Not capable of making the step up to Premier League? I know hes meant to be performing quite well for Millwall. Curious, because we have no international quality left backs at all.

Think his move to Milwall was made permanent in January.

He never really stood out, to be honest. Milwall fans seem to like him, though.

Herd is really starting to blossom this season. Tidy with the ball, rarely gives it away, prepared to put a foot in and get stuck in, too. I like him a lot.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Just heard something on the radio about eden hazard, any what it was?

Redknapp doing the usual "he's a great player, but I don't know if we're going to sign him, the chairman does the negotiations" bollocks.

Just heard something on the radio about eden hazard, any what it was?

Redknapp doing the usual "he's a great triffic player, but I don't know if we're going to sign him, the chairman does the negotiations" bollocks.