Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

wait so if they do get Gervinho....

Walcott, Nasri, Arshavin , Rosicky, Alvarez, Gervinho

add to that Fabregas plays amc for them too (well he'll probably be off).

Is the transfer window over already?

Come on, you think he's gonna go out and sign what they need?

Same applies to Ashley does it not? No point judging until the window is closed.

Is the transfer window over already?

Come on, you think he's gonna go out and sign what they need?

Same applies to Ashley does it not? No point judging until the window is closed.

Fair game. I have more confidence in us getting what we need than them, though. That is how ludicrous it is  :lol:

Surely they'll be in for Parker? Beef up the CM a bit? ???

Surely he'll go to Spurs like. Can't see Arsenal shelling out on an aging English central midfield player.

Can only assume Wilshere will play deep next season.

Song/A.N Other  Wilshere

AM                    AM                AM

unless they revert back to 442 and use Gervinho/Arshavin/Ricky/Walcott as old school wingers (can they do that?) and give van Persie some decent support.

Was reading elsewhere, couple of Gooners though Vermaelen was come back and play LB when Clichy goes. Isn't the worst idea I've heard should they get Samba.

That would be an utterly shit signing.

Parker & Wilshere? Seems a decent enough base for the front 4.  ???

Don't see how Parker is anywhere near what they need. He's just not that good.

Guest kingdawson

The most baffling transfer activity so far is certainly Liverpool though. Besides spending 17m too much on Henderson they now think selling Meireless and bringing in charlie Adam for near enough the same price is good business? and there answer to fixing their poor winger situation is Stewart Downing for 16m?

-------------------------Reina------------------------------

Kelly----------Carragher------Skrtel-------------johnson

--------------------------Lucas----------------------------

----------------Gerrard----------Adam--------------------

-----Suarez----------------------------------------Downing-

--------------------------Carroll-------------------------------

That is 84m worth of 'improvement'? and that's not even including 20m on Henderson. I mean if you were told your team had 104m to spend and your manager proceeds to sign Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam, Stewart downing, Andy Carroll, and Luis suarez for that cash you'd most likely want to quit watching football ffs.

Fair enough. I think he'd do ok in there but you're right, Wenger wouldn't buy him.

Completely forgot about Song too...  :blush:

The most baffling transfer activity so far is certainly Liverpool though. Besides spending 17m too much on Henderson they now think selling Meireless and bringing in charlie Adam for near enough the same price is good business? and there answer to fixing their poor winger situation is Stewart Downing for 16m?

-------------------------Reina------------------------------

Kelly----------Carragher------Skrtel-------------johnson

--------------------------Lucas----------------------------

----------------Gerrard----------Adam--------------------

-----Suarez----------------------------------------Downing-

--------------------------Carroll-------------------------------

That is 84m worth of 'improvement'? and that's not even including 20m on Henderson. I mean if you were told your team had 104m to spend and your manager proceeds to sign Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam, Stewart downing, Andy Carroll, and Luis suarez for that cash you'd most likely want to quit watching football ffs.

Madness. Carroll you could sort of understand, they needed a focal point of the attack, an old school number 9 if you will. Downing I can sort of understand too, they need a wide player and he's decent and can play either side. Selling Mereiles? Madness, their best player last season once he got settled from what I saw. Henderson? Average at best. Adam? Don't need him.

It's like they haven't got a DoF in but they have, and one of the alleged better ones too.

---

With Ricky n all, Argentina effectively have 3 national teams on the go at the moment and he's been capped by none of them.

Fair enough. I think he'd do ok in there but you're right, Wenger wouldn't buy him.

Think he'd be out of his depth, personally. Like you say there, Song is just a much better footballer than him.

This idea that they need to sign British players, no matter how average, I just can't fathom. If it was me I'd sign:

Samba

Arturo Vidal

Falcao

Sebastien Frey

Will cost about £60 million, but I reckon they'd win the league. Hell they could even sell Fabregas to pay for it and still win the league IMO.

Must admit, I've not got the first idea what Liverpool are playing at. Can't see any rhyme or reason to what they're doing, who's coming in and going out, what formation they're going to play next year or what style of football. It's just baffling. 

Must admit, I've not got the first idea what Liverpool are playing at. Can't see any rhyme or reason to what they're doing, who's coming in and going out, what formation they're going to play next year or what style of football. It's just baffling. 

This.

Think he'd be out of his depth, personally. Like you say there, Song is just a much better footballer than him.

This idea that they need to sign British players, no matter how average, I just can't fathom. If it was me I'd sign:

Samba

Arturo Vidal

Falcao

Sebastien Frey

Will cost about £60 million, but I reckon they'd win the league. Hell they could even sell Fabregas to pay for it and still win the league IMO.

Saying that if they could RvP fit for a full season that alone would drastically improve their title abilities although I don't disagree they need players. CB especially.

Frey

Sagna    Samba  Vermaelen  Clichy

Vidal  Wilshere

Walcott        van Persie    Nasri

Falcao

That's without Fabregas. Plus all the bastards they could bring off the bench too. Honestly think with the above line-up plus other options they'd win the league.

(maybe fuck Clichy off too actually)