Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Rovers boss Les Parry has confirmed that the Allianz Arena side have made an offer for the 18-year-old, who is interested in the move.

could you imagine not being interested in that move ffs?

don't know....alot of British players prefer to stay at home in their comfort zone unfortunately rather than try a foreign experience....but Bayern ffs....he'd be stupid to not go there.

Rovers boss Les Parry has confirmed that the Allianz Arena side have made an offer for the 18-year-old, who is interested in the move.

could you imagine not being interested in that move ffs?

don't know....alot of British players prefer to stay at home in their comfort zone unfortunately rather than try a foreign experience....but Bayern ffs....he'd be stupid to not go there.

erm dunno like, how many actually get the offer?  especially at that sort of age....robbie keane's the last one i remember hearing and he took the chance

Mark Randall has signed for Chesterfield, was offered Championship but Chesterfield offered him the game time. A player with talent but the wrong attitude, could do well if he put his mind to it but I have the feeling he won't.

A lot of Bolton fans reckon Jaaskelainen is coming to an end now.

He's only a couple of seasons away from being their all-time appearance maker, though, so will probably hang around.

So was Shay , but he left :(

Another departure from West Brom. Scott Carson to Bursaspor in Turkey.

they're not going to miss him, awful awful keeper

Stoke were so lucky he turned them down during their promotion season, could have gone back down!

Guest Chubby Jason

Another departure from West Brom. Scott Carson to Bursaspor in Turkey.

That's a strange one.

Guest taps01

Mate who's a Liverpool fan reckons it's a done deal, he'd led me to believe it had been confirmed.

A lesson is learned.