Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Looks like Swansea will sign Grzegorz Sandomierski from Jagiellonia Białystok, the fee rumored to be around 3m. A bit surprised that a newly promoted team would spend 3m on a foreign 21 year old goalie eventough Sandomierski is a very promising player that already has two full seasons under his belt and played three games for the national team.

Reminds me a lot of the Fabianski transfer, same age and similar profile. Fabianski had even been voted the league´s best goalkeeper two years in a row before his move to Arsenal, unfortunately he hasn´t made much progress at Arsenal and now at the age of 26 it doesn´t look like he'll fulfill the expectations made of him.

Talking about Polish goalkeepers, I'm surprised no PL club has made an offer for Artur Boruc who will definitely be leaving Fiorentina this summer. A fantastic goalkeeper and by far the best Polish goalkeeper IF properly motivated. With the Euro 2012 coming up I can only hope he'll find an ambitious club with an experienced and disciplined manager who can get the best out of him.

And to cap off my Polish report it has been confirmed that Adrian Mierzejewski will join Trabzonspor for an Extraklasa record fee of 4.7m. The skillful midfielder had a very impressive season and was voted player of the year despite playing in a relatively poor Polonia side that finished 7th in the league. Don´t think he's worth 4.7m or good enough for the champ league but Trabzonspor really likes Poles apparently, having signed Arkadiusz Głowacki and the Brozek brothers last season.

Young's a good signing for Man U, as has been said Ferguson will do wonders for him and he's a vastly better option on the left than anything else they have at their disposal. He and Valencia down the flanks will be tough to deal with.

They still need at least one top class central midfielder though, two ideally.

Defender Gael Clichy is keen to move to Liverpool after talks stalled on a new deal at Arsenal.

Full story: the Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3653405/Gael-Clichy-will-dig-his-heels-in-to-try-to-force-a-move-from-Arsenal-to-Liverpool.html

Please let this happen.

Why? So Enrique can go to Arsenal?

I thought Liverpool aren't interested in Jose anymore anyway.

get him and Aguero up top together and we'd be unstoppable next season! £10million for Forlan and £35million for Aguero. O'Hara's already gone for £5m. Get rid of Jenas (£6m), Bentley (£8m), Keane (£7m), Hutton (£8m) and Bassong (£6m). Palacios (£12m) and Kranjcar (£8m) look as though they're on their way out. Pav (£9m) may also be off. So get these two up front, get another, young English, centre half in to cover for King, Dawson, Gallas and Kaboul. Then bring in Parker (£9m) and Adam (£7m) to strengthen the midfield. I'd keep Giovani dos Santos because he's still, in my opinion, a quality player! COYS!

:dowie: :lol:

Defender Gael Clichy is keen to move to Liverpool after talks stalled on a new deal at Arsenal.

Full story: the Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3653405/Gael-Clichy-will-dig-his-heels-in-to-try-to-force-a-move-from-Arsenal-to-Liverpool.html

Please let this happen.

Why? So Enrique can go to Arsenal?

I thought Liverpool aren't interested in Jose anymore anyway.

I was thinking so that Liverpool wouldn't buy Jose. Had no idea they weren't interested any more.