Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

:pokerface:

Exactly how much money do they think they're going to get for Pepe ffs?

Should get a fair bit, because excluding his rages he's a very good defender who can do a decent job as an anchor man in midfield too.

Interesting. I thought the tint was yellow and green, but I guess it applies to anyone who speaks that rancid language of yours

:lol: There are four players in the world I can't stand. Pepe, van Bommel, Alba and Marchena. However, I can still admit Pepe is a good defender and if he could keep his head calm he would be seen as a better player.

He's Brazilian.

Interesting. I thought the tint was yellow and green, but I guess it applies to anyone who speaks that rancid language of yours

:lol: There are four players in the world I can't stand. Pepe, van Bommel, Alba and Marchena. However, I can still admit Pepe is a good defender and if he could keep his head calm he would be seen as a better player.

He's Brazilian.

I can understand the other 3 but why poor old Jordi Alba?

He's Brazilian.

Diving twat is my guess.

He's Brazilian.

Diving t*** is my guess.

There are many worse if that's his reason. Suarez for starters.

He's Brazilian.

His face and attitude. Exactly like Marchena, can't take a loss and always being an absolute cunt when he's not winning. Although I still hate Marchena above anyone else.

Many worse players to be annoyed at than Jordi Alba, even at Barça.

Eh, no. This is the general feeling among my friends and family. There's no one worse in Spanish football than Jordi Alba at the moment. Absolute prick.

He's no Brazilian, granted, but he's not that bad.

:lol: Getting defensive VI. Also, none of my friends that I watch football with are Brazilian. This is the scandinavian Felipao speaking: Alba is a prick.

I mean, it's widely accepted that the opinion of a Scando is always wrong.

Though it was only the Norwegians? Even the Swedish, Danish and Finnish are wrong?

Radamel Falcao ‏@FALCAO 8m

I want to share with you that I will be player of @ASMFC_MONACO  next season. I'm eager to start this challenge! I count on you support!

http://images58.fotki.com/v506/photos/2/1226082/9197780/bitchpleasewhitney-vi.gif