Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lille have bid €8m for Park Chu Young according to Infosport +. Quite a hefty fee that. Would've loved him here tbh. Lille won't be too harmed by their sales. Fair play to them for splashing the cash to get their players.

Surprising if true (our local press have nothing on it so far). As good a player as he is that seems like far too much money for someone from a relegated side in the last year of his contract.

Would be very disappointing if he stayed in France, even if it was for a Champions League side.

Read earlier that Real Madrid have offered €50 for Cesc, we should accept and leave the ball in Barca's court.

Also interesting that Cesc, Nasri and Clichy all share Darren Dein as agent...

Was just about to post that, €8m for a lad who's only started 4 matches?

Aye, seems a bit much. Don't think he would end up costing that much, but as everyone knows, the market is crazy.

L'Equipe reporting that Arsenal have bid €12 million for Gervinho, which is apparently Lille's asking price, and PSG are going to offer €31.5 million and Erdinç for Eden Hazard. Apparently Hazard wants to go...

L'Equipe reporting that Arsenal have bid €12 million for Gervinho, which is apparently Lille's asking price, and PSG are going to offer €31.5 million and Erdinç for Eden Hazard. Apparently Hazard wants to go...

Hopefully Erdinc go there and we splash our cash on someone like Sturridge instead. Highly unlikely, but can't prevent myself from coming up with any scenario that see us sign someone else than Erdinc. Completley unexcited by the prospect of signing him.

Hopefully Erdinc go there and we splash our cash on someone like Sturridge instead. Highly unlikely, but can't prevent myself from coming up with any scenario that see us sign someone else than Erdinc. Completley unexcited by the prospect of signing him.

He's a good player, but a lot hinges on his potential - and whether he lives up to it.

I think Man Utd have done brilliantly in this market so far. Of all the "over-priced" signings, I think Phil Jones is the best of them as well.

They've given Owen a contract extension, though. Which isn't good business. His wages probably won't really matter, though.

Saying that, if they let Berbatov leave (which seems more and more unlikely), it would become poor business.