Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lens to Kiev and Mertens close to Napoli.

I'd like to have seen them both in the Premier League.

Been really impressed with Mertens the few times that I have seen him, hopefully links up well with the new striker and Insigne.

Well I heard Ashley is planning to replace Carr with the FM database.

There is no need, Joe Kinnear created that database on his commodore 64 . . . .after creating the commodore 64.

Of course, his greatest achievement was his invention of the BASIC programming language.

There is no need, Joe Kinnear created that database on his commodore 64 . . . .after creating the commodore 64.

Of course, his greatest achievement was his invention of the BASIC programming language.

Look at me look at me, my team hasn't got a senile, drunken DOF...

paralytic.

Guest bimpy474

Kyle Lafferty to Palermo  :serious:

Gattuso's first signing?

Dont know if it's his first, played together at Sion last season apparently.

Guest bimpy474

Wait a minute, Palermo got relegated? And they now have Gattuso as manager? And they've just signed Kyle Lafferty?! WTF?! :lol:

All true :lol:

higauin is clearly what they need to stop being absolute pushovers

They do need another striker though imo.

Definitely and Higuian has a record in La Liga which is envious of anyone who isn't Messi or Ronaldo.

I also don't agree with them being pushovers, that is long gone. They had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last year with 37 and in the 2nd half of the season they got the most points.

He created the C64?

I'm starting to warm to this guy. :aww:

He created the C64?

I'm starting to warm to this guy. :aww:

I hear he invented the internet.

Seems Higuain is the kind of striker who might struggle if he's the top attacking option on his team. Great talent, don't get me wrong, but we'll see how he performs without Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria, etc.

I also don't agree with them being pushovers, that is long gone. They had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last year with 37 and in the 2nd half of the season they got the most points.

everyone stopped caring about them after say game 4, they weren't contenders so why bother...higuain will score goals but that's not been their problem for about a decade man

That's gonna be some record transfer fee, way higher than Wiltord's. So they have finally decided to splash the cash.

25m euros apparently.

Could elevate them to another level now that they have sorted out some of their issues and there isn't going to be an exodus of key players this summer. Alex Ferguson retiring and the managerial changes at the top clubs can only help too.

Seems Higuain is the kind of striker who might struggle if he's the top attacking option on his team. Great talent, don't get me wrong, but we'll see how he performs without Ronaldo, Benzema, Di Maria, etc.

Don't think creativity has ever been Arsenals problem. They make loads of chances.