Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Fuck off brummie :)

safety edit* I'm jealous of every single other team in the premiership at the moment. So hearing you signing this player and that is not helping :D

Don't worry about it, soon we will be signing player you've never heard of. The mighty Kettering Town better get ready, we're gonna swoop any time now.

Apparently completing signing of Nicklas Helenius in next two days, then Antonio Luna from Seville, and less likely but rumoured, Dennis Praet from Anderlecht.

They're all young(ish) and promising, which is very nice, but at the back of my mind is a big flashing alarm saying that we need to be buying in some more experienced heads rather than just potential.

Watched him a couple of times and does seem hugely promising.

Apparently completing signing of Nicklas Helenius in next two days, then Antonio Luna from Seville, and less likely but rumoured, Dennis Praet from Anderlecht.

They're all young(ish) and promising, which is very nice, but at the back of my mind is a big flashing alarm saying that we need to be buying in some more experienced heads rather than just potential.

Nah, you stayed up last season and that will have helped them all. Stick to your policy IMO, it will come good.

Nah, you stayed up last season and that will have helped them all. Stick to your policy IMO, it will come good.

It's not so much I don't believe in the policy, I do, just that it'd be best served by more experienced heads here and there.

Praet is going to be a quality player. Cunts.

Not as talented as the Prat we signed yesterday. 3 Year Deal a fully developed Prat.

Helenius i have followed over the last years and seen most of his games for AaB. I like him alot, there is room for improvement as he is still young.

Fast and ok strong (maybe not PL strong yet). Poor header but overall exciting. Don´t think he will brake into the first team this season....too soon!

Guest reefatoon

Well I heard Ashley is planning to replace Carr with the FM database.

There is no need, Joe Kinnear created that database on his commodore 64 . . . .after creating the commodore 64.