Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Reports here is that he's demanding guarantees that he'll play inserted in his contract and that's stalling his negotiations with you and other interested clubs.

Where do you stand on it?

Do you think Barca should agree, look to phase Xavi out maybe and place more trust in Thiago?

Or do you not want this kind of demands at the club and feel he's over stepping his mark?

Reports here is that he's demanding guarantees that he'll play inserted in his contract and that's stalling his negotiations with you and other interested clubs.

Do you think Barca should agree, look to phase Xavi out maybe and place more trust in Thiago?

Or do you not want this kind of demands at the club and feel he's over stepping his mark?

Xavi needs replacement, and Thiago's the closest thing we have to that. I'd really want him to stay, but it's likely that this is not going to happen. He certainly is a brilliant prospect.

That said, Thiago's coming across as a bit of a c***. He's played quite a bit these two years - more than Xavi or Iniesta when both were breaking into the squad -, and has yet never shown that he deserves to be in the starting XI like he seems to assume. He should have earnt it in the pitch instead of engineering a move.

Xavi needs replacement, and Thiago's the closest thing we have to that. I'd really want him to stay, but it's likely that this is not going to happen. He certainly is a brilliant prospect.

That said, Thiago's coming across as a bit of a c***. He's played quite a bit these two years - more than Xavi or Iniesta when both were breaking into the squad -, and has yet never shown that he deserves to be in the starting XI like he seems to assume. He should have earnt it in the pitch instead of engineering a move.

He's brazilian after all.  :naughty: :naughty:

:thup:

Agree with that. 15 million seems to be fairly cheap imo. I don't know if it's a clause or his contract is running short, just when i seen that figure i thought it was a nice price in todays crazy financial market.

Weirdly, he's always been quite adamant that he considers himself to be Spanish, contrarily to his brother.

Rafinha has signed a new contract, by the way. I don't rate him nearly as highly as Thiago, but seems he's going to play at Celta on loan and I'm looking forward to see if he can cut it in La Liga.

:thup:

Agree with that. 15 million seems to be fairly cheap imo. I don't know if it's a clause or his contract is running short, just when i seen that figure i thought it was a nice price in todays crazy financial market.

He had an escape clause inserted if he didn't play in 60% of games. That's why his price is so low. How our board agreed to this I just can't believe. Monumentally stupid to accept such a clause in the contract of a youth player.

According to our media he wants this same clause inserted in his ManU contract and that's why it hasn't been agreed yet.

Weirdly, he's always been quite adamant that he considers himself to be Spanish, contrarily to his brother.

Rafinha has signed a new contract, by the way. I don't rate him nearly as highly as Thiago, but seems he's going to play at Celta on loan and I'm looking forward to see if he can cut it in La Liga.

I hope he does well at Celta, but usually that doesn't mean much. We've had some great players in La Liga who ended up being nothing more than the above average player. Didn't know Rodrigo was his cousin.

I think appearance clauses in contracts are awful for majority of players, it really does massively twist the managers arm in a sense*. Not surprised it’s causing a bit of a stumbling for Man Utd.

Pards and Jonas*  :shifty:

Chris Lepkowski ‏@chrislepkowski  9m 

Expecting #wba to announce signing of Anelka in next 24 hours - maybe even before close today - subject to medical being ok.

Confirmed on 1 year deal.

The gif of him with his shirt. Has "what have I done?" ever been more clearly painted on a man's face? :lol: :lol:

http://i.minus.com/inVV5q4roxhpX.gif

It's even better when put to "Angel"

http://goo.gl/DWrfc

:lol: :lol:

Love it.

Chris Lepkowski ‏@chrislepkowski  9m 

Expecting #wba to announce signing of Anelka in next 24 hours - maybe even before close today - subject to medical being ok.

Confirmed on 1 year deal.

The gif of him with his shirt. Has "what have I done?" ever been more clearly painted on a man's face? :lol: :lol:

http://i.minus.com/inVV5q4roxhpX.gif

It's even better when put to "Angel"

http://goo.gl/DWrfc

:lol: :lol:

Love it.

The so very professional looking background makes it even better. :lol:

@football_oranje 19m

According to Bony's agent, West Ham, Liverpool and Everton have all made offers, but Swansea's is the best

Can't be true, the person can't even spell orange correctly

Wilfried Bony's agent has reacted with anger over Vitesse Arnhem's failure to accept Swansea's €16million offer for the Ivorian star.

A furious Francis Kacou says Vitesse had initially agreed to release the player for €12million, but now even though Swansea are offering a deal that could be worth €16million - they have still not agreed to a deal.

Kacou claims to have had had contact with West Ham, Liverpool and Everton over the striker - but it is Swansea who have made the biggest offer and the player wants to move.

"Why does it take so long? Six months ago, we made ​​arrangements for a lump sum of 12 million, regardless of goals," Kacou told Voetbal International.

"Swansea wanted to pay and Bony has seen that, but Vitesse wanted more. Now there is an offer of 14 million plus two million in bonuses.

"Why is Bony still in Arnhem? We do not know what they want.

"West Ham United, Everton and Liverpool have been reported as having an interest, but Swansea has made ​​the best offer. I want clarity, and a promise is a promise."

Bony reluctantly returned to pre-season training this week but Kacou says he will not be starting the season at the Gelredome.

"One thing is for sure, he will not be playing for Vitesse this season," he said.

Earlier on Friday, Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins had revealed his own club's frustrations at the lack of movement over the deal.

Swansea spending a decent sum despite Laudrup's apparent unhappiness at restricted transfer funds. Looks like he has been given more dosh to play with.