Gervinho

Dave

Guest je85

Xisco signs a new extended contract, it's like a new signing.

Edit: someone needs to stick that on a colourful meme with a picture of the relevant meme animal.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jonas will only be sold if Enrique goes: will Liverpool buy them as a pair when they're so heavily linked to the Zog?

As if Jonas is good enough to go there.

If we can get a good fee for Jonas and it gets spent on someone else (also including the Carroll money), I'm highly favourable to it.

You're such a massive hypocrite. One post you say you don't want such a high turnover of players because it's important to keep a core of players together, now you're adocating selling key components of our first XI to fund new signings.

Make your fucking mind up.

Nah mate just throwing another theory into the ring. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if forster did go to Celtic mind, if that's the 'shock'.

Pardew was quoted as saying Forster would be fighting for his place at Newcastle

If we can get a good fee for Jonas and it gets spent on someone else (also including the Carroll money), I'm highly favourable to it.

You're such a massive hypocrite. One post you say you don't want such a high turnover of players because it's important to keep a core of players together, now you're adocating selling key components of our first XI to fund new signings.

I think that of the midfield he's the only truly replaceable one. The rest are integral.

I think that of the midfield he's the only truly replaceable one. The rest are integral.

Bollocks.

Bollocks.

Of course, I'm sure if Jonas was John Granger and Nolan was Kaka Nolina you'd be saying differently  :rolleyes:

What in the absolute fuck does that mean you blithering fool?

I'm saying that you have a bad habit of overrating foreign players in comparison to their British counterparts.

Make your f***ing mind up.

Bollocks.

Of course, I'm sure if Jonas was John Granger and Nolan was Kaka Nolina you'd be saying differently  :rolleyes:

:dowie:

Jonas was probably our best player in the second half of the season, btw. He was just as important as Nolan and Barton IMO, but quite ironically considering what you were accusing me of, you're undervaluing his contribution because he's not a vocal English player in the same way as Barton and Nolan are.