Gervinho

Dave

He works in a clothes shop where a lot of the footballers go. He chats to customers when they're in there but doesn't need to ask them what they're called, he's there to do his job and treat the customers well, not come across like some desperate NUFC fanboy. And in the end this french bloke never bought anything so he couldn't see the name on the card etc.

As i said in the first post, we're trying to work out who it could have been and I thought it might be Gervhino but only if he's lost the dreads. And the smartarse responses doubting the story aren't really helping are they....

Which shop?

He works in a clothes shop where a lot of the footballers go. He chats to customers when they're in there but doesn't need to ask them what they're called, he's there to do his job and treat the customers well, not come across like some desperate NUFC fanboy. And in the end this french bloke never bought anything so he couldn't see the name on the card etc.

As i said in the first post, we're trying to work out who it could have been and I thought it might be Gervhino but only if he's lost the dreads. And the smartarse responses doubting the story aren't really helping are they....

Could it be Moussa Sow?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Your brother is an employee of the highest quality

You must be prOud

Which shop?

Jules B.

You must be prOud

we've struggled to patch up our differences after he didn't bother buying me an Xmas present in 2001.

Guest sicko2ndbest

You must be prOud

we've struggled to patch up our differences after he didn't bother buying me an Xmas present in 2001.

Oh right, sorry to hear that

To be fair it would be a pretty boring lie to make up wouldn't it? :lol:

Exactly.

If Gervhino has had his hair cut then he might have been here y'day, which wouldn't be a surprise given the quotes in the press. And if he still has the dreads then some other french bloke was here to talk about a contract but at the moment I have no idea who it was.

Guest Antec

To be fair it would be a pretty boring lie to make up wouldn't it? :lol:

Exactly.

If Gervhino has had his hair cut then he might have been here y'day, which wouldn't be a surprise given the quotes in the press. And if he still has the dreads then some other french bloke was here to talk about a contract but at the moment I have no idea who it was.

Good stuff, thanks bd

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've just watched a montage of cabaye.

What was interesting was that nearly everytime he scored gervinho was the first person next to him, embracing him.

Now this could mean one of 2 things.

1. They are very close

2. Gervinho is the quickest :)