Gervinho

Dave

The timing of his decision just as our deadline expires gives me a bit of hope. Maybe some friendly faces and a hard sell will make him turn his back on CL for a year or two.

It is strange that he's telling everyone that he's due to make a final decision this week. Almost like he's trying to flush out any latent CL club interest before he commits to us. It feels like we just moved a bit closer to the deal.

Signs are indicating he's coming, but I guess it depends on Gameiro.

One of these is going to sign for us, man  :mackems:

Don't worry man. If Gameiro doesn't come we've got Berba lined up as option B  :laugh:

I'm actually optimistic about this now. After what he said today, after what's been going on in recent weeks, the fact that we've followed him for a long time, Cabaye, Tioté and Ben Arfa etc. we actually have a real chance here. Seems like he's made up his mind, and it being a "personal choice" and all...

Where does the "personal choice"  come from mate? Haven't read this anywhere (totally missed it?)

Saw something about it on twitter but dunno where it came from, about it being more  about personal reasons than footballing.

I'm actually optimistic about this now. After what he said today, after what's been going on in recent weeks, the fact that we've followed him for a long time, Cabaye, Tioté and Ben Arfa etc. we actually have a real chance here. Seems like he's made up his mind, and it being a "personal choice" and all...

Where does the "personal choice"  come from mate? Haven't read this anywhere (totally missed it?)

Saw something about it on twitter but dunno where it came from, about it being more  about personal reasons than footballing.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6952929,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6952929,00.html

Cheers, was in London then, usually i dont miss many news :)

It's the absolute sex, isn't it?

Absolutely. I've never bought a shirt of another nation before but I'm sorely tempted to buy that with wor Hatem's name on the back.