Gervinho

Dave

Guest north shields lad

I hope its us, but reckon its Arsenal. Everton are skint, Liverpool probably dont need him, and arry, well f*** knows what he is up to.

liverpool need wingers like a bloke in the desert needs a bottle of water surely?

My apoligies, didnt realise he was a winger. Only seen him a few times, and he always played a central role. (inless im thinking of the wrong player)

I hope its us, but reckon its Arsenal. Everton are skint, Liverpool probably dont need him, and arry, well fuck knows what he is up to.

liverpool need wingers like a bloke in the desert needs a bottle of water surely?

True, but I'd think Henderson would probably take the right side role, I doubt he's going to get games in the centre, not until gerrard retires.

I hope its us, but reckon its Arsenal. Everton are skint, Liverpool probably dont need him, and arry, well f*** knows what he is up to.

My apoligies, didnt realise he was a winger. Only seen him a few times, and he always played a central role. (inless im thinking of the wrong player)

think you might be aye

I hope its us, but reckon its Arsenal. Everton are skint, Liverpool probably dont need him, and arry, well fuck knows what he is up to.

They seem to be going for traditional wide men rather than the 'wide forward' type that Gervinho is.

Like even though Gerv plays in wide areas it's usually 4-3-3 and getting forward to score goals - rather than get to the touchline and deliver for AC.

He wouldn't work as a winger in a 4-4-2 I don't think, in a 4-3-3 he would but I can't see Liverpool playing that unless Suarez is going to play on the left, but then Kuyt wouldn't get a game and the world would end.

http://www.le10sport.com/Mercato/Gervinho-se-barre-en-Angleterre-080647995.html

On Tuesday, Le 10 Sport announced the initial contact between Arsenal and Gervinho's entourage. Though slowed by the movements of Arsene Wenger to commentate on the France national team matches, negotiations are still intense. Gervinho has certainly made ​​a decision about his future: he is no longer considering whether or not to play in the Premier League next season.

[sky Sports quotes]

We revealed on Tuesday that Newcastle had not yet submitted an offer to Lille. Certainly the Magpies are convinced that the choice of the player is Arsenal. However, the Gunners will have to be fine negotiators with Lille demanding 15 million euros for Gervinho.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.le10sport.com/Mercato/Gervinho-se-barre-en-Angleterre-080647995.html

On Tuesday, Le 10 Sport announced the initial contact between Arsenal and Gervinho's entourage. Though slowed by the movements of Arsene Wenger to commentate on the France national team matches, negotiations are still intense. Gervinho has certainly made ​​a decision about his future: he is no longer considering whether or not to play in the Premier League next season.

[sky Sports quotes]

We revealed on Tuesday that Newcastle had not yet submitted an offer to Lille. Certainly the Magpies are convinced that the choice of the player is Arsenal. However, the Gunners will have to be fine negotiators with Lille demanding 15 million euros for Gervinho.

And relax!

For what it's worth, whenever I post these translated articles I always use Google Translate then try to arrange the garbled mess into something readable. Though it's pretty easy to get the gist of what they are saying there's obviously the chance I misinterpret the translation so it'd be appreciated if a French speaker can confirm that what I've typed out there is correct.

For what it's worth, whenever I post these translated articles I always use Google Translate then try to arrange the garbled mess into something readable. Though it's pretty easy to get the gist of what they are saying there's obviously the chance I misinterpret the translation so it'd be appreciated if a French speaker can confirm that what I've typed out there is correct.

Stop trying to soften the blow. Jeesh!

What you've written there is basically on the right lines.