See Im not the only one

Guest Obi

Guest The gaffer

Did you see the game i did. first 45 we were a match for them  but if (i know ifs and buts) we had the penalty who knows we could have gone on to win 3 nowt......mmmm....... didnt create a awfull lot but the football was good, one touch passing movement was good then got done but hey it was chelsea.if we hadnt had had the 2 piiss poor performances following that we wouldnt be havindg this convo now....

All these newbies imagine we changed our minds on Wednesday night.

I don't know about you, but I went home and ripped off my "Super Graham Souness" t-shirt off and threw it straigt in the bin!  It's still there those, so I'll wipe the banana peel of it on Sunday if we draw against villa.

I don't know about you, but I went home and ripped off my "Super Graham Souness" t-shirt off and threw it straigt in the bin! It's still there those, so I'll wipe the banana peel of it on Sunday if we draw against villa.

I tore my 'King Souness' poster off the wall.

Guest The gaffer

look, im not a chop fan and didnt want him in the first place.  we have had 2 poor results lets just see what happens. we are suppose to be firing from the same gun. oh and your newbie chant you can stick rite up your arrse you stupid tw@t....

Did you see the game i did. first 45 we were a match for them but if (i know ifs and buts) we had the penalty who knows we could have gone on to win 3 nowt......mmmm....... didnt create a awfull lot but the football was good, one touch passing movement was good then got done but hey it was chelsea.if we hadnt had had the 2 piiss poor performances following that we wouldnt be havindg this convo now....

Yes mate I did but I didn't think we troubled them at all (penalty apart) and although we had a fair amount of posession they were pretty comfortable throughout the whole game.  To be honest I didn;t think they broke a sweat!

I wonder how long we can keep blaming our performances on bad luck, all season maybe blueconfused.gif

They should make it so it's like if you're ill in an exam they give you a few extra marks.

Tott up all our injuries and at the end of the season, add the points that we definitely, definitely would have had if we'd had all our "door openers" on, you know like we did against Everton and Wigan reserves.

I have to admit i was one of the many who didnt think chop was the right man for the job, but now we have him then we have to back him. its been over a year now that he has been at the club and he should by now have had some sort of impact so i reckon he should be judged now, but at the same time has he had the luck over the last few weeks that he deserves??no he hasnt . i will say it again if we get beat on saturday then something has to change, it has has to change cos at the mo we are in fookin free fall.

Take out the past few weeks, and we are still in a bad position. HE'll hide behind luck for as long as we let him. Enough is enough, i say.

Take out the last 3 results and Howaythetoon the turncoat was on an opposite side!

What, does that mean that Souness has actually done a good job? Cos i was referring to the state of the club under Souness, not what some borderline sociopathic internet geekboy thinks*.

* Sorry, Chris. bluewink.gif

It meant despite the injury epidemic he was doing alright and I think we were 3 points off 4th place if memory serves me correctly?

Now after a disastrous 3 game spell we're an almighty 6 points off Europe.

We weren't doing alright, we were doing badly. As we have, consistently since he arrived.

We were doing alright or is 3 points off 4th place with our injuries problems really that disastrous?

Get a sense of perspective man.

You can't hide behind injuries. No way. We aren't the only club who gets them, and if we can't manage them/have no decent backups despite spending all that money, thats our own fault.

Look at Souness' record since he's been here, and say thats "alright". Look at the players he has gotten rid of and failed to replace, or failed to get rid of, and look at some of the shite he's signed.

I don't want to be 3 pts behind 4th, i want to BE 4th. If you're not capable of getting there -0 and we're notr under him - then you're not good enough, simpel as that.

Im not hiding behind bloody injuries man, for crying out fuukin loud!

You cant discount them either.

What I am saying is we were 3 points off 4th place despite our atrocious injuries, that is "alright" not "badly" all things considered.

Then even with further injuries (our only striker capable of hitting a cows arse with a frying pan for instance) we played well against the CHAMPIONS until Titus dropped a couple of his specialties in their laps.

Yes we were absolutely shocking against Wigan and Everton in the second half, totally in agreement.

Yet we're still only 6 points off Europe, despite doing so fuukin "Badly".

How many points has Souness got for us in the games he's been in charge? What is our goals/game and goal difference in the league this season? How many players are not good enough to be in the top 6?

You are hiding behind the "atrocious injuries". In recent matches we have had a midfield of The Zog, Emre, Parker and Solano. Assuming that Luque is a forward, thats HIS team. Result? We rarely control the midfield. He has failed to replace Shearer, in the mistaken belief that being his mate makes him still good enough. "his defence is Carr, Boumsong, Bramble and Babayaro. And its shite. Not top 6 material, by some margin.

He's done fuck all for us, else we wouldn't be 7 league places below our last finish under another manager.

I wonder how long we can keep blaming our performances on bad luck, all season maybe blueconfused.gif

They should make it so it's like if you're ill in an exam they give you a few extra marks.

Tott up all our injuries and at the end of the season, add the points that we definitely, definitely would have had if we'd had all our "door openers" on, you know like we did against Everton and Wigan reserves.

Or maybe we should look at our Marathon time being close to a gold medal winner and thinking well If I wasnt on my crutches, just maybe...........

I don't know about you, but I went home and ripped off my "Super Graham Souness" t-shirt off and threw it straigt in the bin! It's still there those, so I'll wipe the banana peel of it on Sunday if we draw against villa.

The laser removal on the "I want Souey's Babies" tattoo on my arse is still fucking sore.

Guest The gaffer

like i said it was chelsea, so we can playt good football agreed?? we got beat but at the time we were all happy with the performance and 2 bad results you want his heed,fickle m8.....

The laser removal on the "I want Souey's Babies" tattoo on my arse is still fucking sore.

bluelaugh.gif

The laser removal on the "I want Souey's Babies" tattoo on my arse is still ****ing sore.

You fancy dan!  I just used a lighter!

like i said it was chelsea, so we can playt good football agreed?? we got beat but at the time we were all happy with the performance and 2 bad results you want his heed,fickle m8.....

No mate, you are talking on behalf of who exactly? I wasn't particularly pleased with the performance or getting beat and get your facts right, I aint suddenly changed my mind about Souness in the last two games so please keep your fickle comments to yourself!

The laser removal on the "I want Souey's Babies" tattoo on my arse is still ****ing sore.

Puff, i used a blunt spoon to scrape my tattood Souness-style tache off. If we start doing REALLY WELL again, like we were weeks ago when we were 13th, i'll love him again, though, and probably have a heart bypass operation to be just like him.

I have to admit i was one of the many who didnt think chop was the right man for the job, but now we have him then we have to back him. its been over a year now that he has been at the club and he should by now have had some sort of impact so i reckon he should be judged now, but at the same time has he had the luck over the last few weeks that he deserves??no he hasnt . i will say it again if we get beat on saturday then something has to change, it has has to change cos at the mo we are in fookin free fall.

Take out the past few weeks, and we are still in a bad position. HE'll hide behind luck for as long as we let him. Enough is enough, i say.

Take out the last 3 results and Howaythetoon the turncoat was on an opposite side!

What, does that mean that Souness has actually done a good job? Cos i was referring to the state of the club under Souness, not what some borderline sociopathic internet geekboy thinks*.

* Sorry, Chris. bluewink.gif

It meant despite the injury epidemic he was doing alright and I think we were 3 points off 4th place if memory serves me correctly?

Now after a disastrous 3 game spell we're an almighty 6 points off Europe.

We weren't doing alright, we were doing badly. As we have, consistently since he arrived.

We were doing alright or is 3 points off 4th place with our injuries problems really that disastrous?

Get a sense of perspective man.

You can't hide behind injuries. No way. We aren't the only club who gets them, and if we can't manage them/have no decent backups despite spending all that money, thats our own fault.

Look at Souness' record since he's been here, and say thats "alright". Look at the players he has gotten rid of and failed to replace, or failed to get rid of, and look at some of the shite he's signed.

I don't want to be 3 pts behind 4th, i want to BE 4th. If you're not capable of getting there -0 and we're notr under him - then you're not good enough, simpel as that.

Im not hiding behind bloody injuries man, for crying out fuukin loud!

You cant discount them either.

What I am saying is we were 3 points off 4th place despite our atrocious injuries, that is "alright" not "badly" all things considered.

Then even with further injuries (our only striker capable of hitting a cows arse with a frying pan for instance) we played well against the CHAMPIONS until Titus dropped a couple of his specialties in their laps.

Yes we were absolutely shocking against Wigan and Everton in the second half, totally in agreement.

Yet we're still only 6 points off Europe, despite doing so fuukin "Badly".

How many points has Souness got for us in the games he's been in charge? What is our goals/game and goal difference in the league this season? How many players are not good enough to be in the top 6?

You are hiding behind the "atrocious injuries". In recent matches we have had a midfield of The Zog, Emre, Parker and Solano. Assuming that Luque is a forward, thats HIS team. Result? We rarely control the midfield. He has failed to replace Shearer, in the mistaken belief that being his mate makes him still good enough. "his defence is Carr, Boumsong, Bramble and Babayaro. And its shite. Not top 6 material, by some margin.

He's done **** all for us, else we wouldn't be 7 league places below our last finish under another manager.

Shall I repeat myself in the hope it sinks in?

We were 3 points off 4th place with our atrocious injuries. Without those injuries I think its fair to believe we'd have been even closer.

In my book that is doing "alright" not "badly".

We have had a shiit 3 games and we're still only 6 points off, it isnt impossible to make that up, or believe when everyone is fit we can do it.

Again, Im not hiding behind injuries, Im just not totally ruling them out the equation.

Stop being a drama queen.

How long have you been here?

How can you know who wanted his head and who didn't?

You fancy dan! I just used a lighter!

I'm skint now like.

If we have more than three shots against Villa, I'm gonna have to put it back on myself.

Puff, i used a blunt spoon to scrape my tattood Souness-style tache off. If we start doing REALLY WELL again, like we were weeks ago when we were 13th, i'll love him again, though, and probably have a heart bypass operation to be just like him.

Well if we do even better and finish 14th at the end of the season, I'll grow a Souness tache!

bluelaugh.gif Maybe you'll be having the heart bypass in shock at our GREAT performances :wink: