Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Well, many on here took the piss about the Arsenal model being our target. Looks like the French influence may be underway at St. James' Park. Hope so. No more Shola. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha.

:mackems:

Well, many on here took the piss about the Arsenal model being our target. Looks like the French influence may be underway at St. James' Park. Hope so. No more Shola. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha.

I won't be happy with any policy that means Shola is leaving!

Guest VegasToon

[Mehdi Abeid]

yeah im very happy and he call me today he is very happy to come to newcastle

My conversation with Mehdi on facebook chat!    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

I know he is skilful but I hope he is not too lightweight for the league and I fear he might be. I would have gone for gourcuff personally

Like modric?

Fair point but I would suggest that Croats are quite a lot more gritty than the french

I know he is skilful but I hope he is not too lightweight for the league and I fear he might be. I would have gone for gourcuff personally

Like modric?

Fair point but I would suggest that Croats are quite a lot more gritty than the french

???

Like modric?

???

Guest BooBoo

Yet another example of how the collective of this board is well ahead of the national press.

Superb scouring by all involved again, this site is the quintessential first place to come to for NUFC news.

:clap:

Yet another example of how the collective of this board is well ahead of the national press.

Superb scouring by all involved again, this site is the quintessential first place to come to for NUFC news.

Tru dat  :snod:

Tru dat  :snod:

Yep! :)

Alternatively it's yet another example of how few of us actually have a social life that we can spend hours trawling French football websites to find out transfer information 12 hours before it's announced in either the local or national press.