Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest mimifrench

I'm jealous of your team to have such a magnificent player... totally in love with him though

But you love Ben Arfa more?

No one can be compared to Ben arfa to my mind... Love isn't a sufficient word to express my feelings towards him.

Have to say he won me over today. He wasn't that convincing before but ran the show today. His shooting is on another level.

Could be a great CM pairing if Tiote could end his ramadan finally. He can't pick a pass at the moment.

He was superb today, won me over. Pardew let him off the shackles and he was a joy. Really wish we had a Solano type wide player to pick up some of those balls no homo.

There's only Tiote that's anything close to proven in this league. Cabaye looks very promising and everyone is aware of Ben Arfa's sheer talent prior to his broken leg, but if we're only talking about potential then most clubs could lay claim to being so good.

I'm jealous of your team to have such a magnificent player... totally in love with him though

But you love Ben Arfa more?

No one can be compared to Ben arfa to my mind... Love isn't a sufficient word to express my feelings towards him.

Exactly.  :snod:

Guest kingdawson

Steady on. :lol:

Big emphasis on "potential" but I think that 3 is as good in that position as what the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs have in there.

---------------------------------Modric--------------Sandro/Parker-------------------------

---------------------------------------------VDV-----------------------------------------------

Guest Rey Mysterio

Steady on. :lol:

Big emphasis on "potential" but I think that 3 is as good in that position as what the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs have in there.

---------------------------------Modric--------------Sandro/Parker-------------------------

---------------------------------------------VDV-----------------------------------------------

Nah Modric is shite man.