Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest elbee909

No-one will know what the actual salary is.  Funny how people supposedly know that figure when no-one even knew about this (potential) signing until yesterday.

Guest pont-toon

Its Lille's final game of thes season today - might be worth a spy to take a look at this fella, gervinho and perhaps even sow? That Hazard (no relation to the makem Mickey Hazard) is supposed to be a bit of a player as well.

Can we also take a right back and centre half off them and get a bulk buy/volume trading discount ? A one stop shop if you like !

Surprised there's been little reaction to the salary we've supposedly offered in their press this morning. £65,000 a week. Wonder if this is what Tiote and Ben Arfa are on, and what we've offered Enrique.

Ashley must've won big in Aspers last night.

Nah the club got a lot of advanced block bookings for level 4.

Surprised there's been little reaction to the salary we've supposedly offered in their press this morning. £65,000 a week. Wonder if this is what Tiote and Ben Arfa are on, and what we've offered Enrique.

Ashley must've won big in Aspers last night.

Nah the club got a lot of advanced block bookings for level 4.

All from France????

Source?

I really don't think there's a wage cap like. I think it's just a case of us wanting the player's ability level and importance in the squad to match their wage.

The club have said on various occasions there is a wage cap.

Another lie?

I really don't think there's a wage cap like. I think it's just a case of us wanting the player's ability level and importance in the squad to match their wage.

This. Can't remember there being a wage cap specifically mentioned by the club, officially anyway.

This. Can't remember there being a wage cap specifically mentioned by the club, officially anyway.

They don't comment on anything officially...

What Simon Esland told us when we met in February:

“The club have offered Enrique a new deal, and will sit down with him to discuss. Whether he wants to sign or not is up to him.  There is a wage structure, with a cap which I cannot confirm the amount of.  Enrique’s deal will be within that structure, but ‘fair’ for the structure that’s in place.”

Source?

http://www.sportune.fr/news_sport_business/losc-cabaye-vers-newcastle-avec-un-salaire-a-la-giuly-26529

French sports business website saying it's €3.2m a year salary, quoting a local Lille newspaper "La Voix du Nord".

fuck me simon esland knows a lot, why doesnt he just become our managing director?

More in the loop than they'd like us to think.

Source?

http://www.sportune.fr/news_sport_business/losc-cabaye-vers-newcastle-avec-un-salaire-a-la-giuly-26529

French sports business website saying it's €3.2m a year salary, quoting a local Lille newspaper "La Voix du Nord".

Thank you.