Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest elbee909

The only people who have genuinely raved about him are their fans and our handful of avid Ligue 1 followers.

You're wrong,look through this thread and it's certainly more than a 'handful' and I seen one even claiming he was worth 75mEUR in one post.

He wouldn't be leaving CL football for lower half PL football if he had anything about him,I'm absolutely certain of that.

That was just a quote from an article that mentioned his one-time contractual release fee.

And this is you, apparently

http://bostonsnark.wikispaces.com/file/view/attention20whore3lm9.jpg/33331743/attention20whore3lm9.jpg

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

By the way if we compare Sessegnon and Ben Arfa's first 3 games (as Ben Arfa only got to play 3 games thanks to De Jong) it stands as

Sessegnon: 0 goals 0 assists

Ben Arfa: 1 goal 0 assists

Sessegnon never got substituted after an hour in his first home game either.

Nothing I've seen from Ben Arfa tells me he is better than Sessegnon,nothing at all.

Actually Ben Arfa came OFF the bench in his first home game. You don't know any thing about him really do you?

Stoke home game was the first he started at home and he was hauled off after an hour,it was live on SKY,pretty hard not to see it.

'Hauled off'. :lol:

By the way if we compare Sessegnon and Ben Arfa's first 3 games (as Ben Arfa only got to play 3 games thanks to De Jong) it stands as

Nothing I've seen from Ben Arfa tells me he is better than Sessegnon,nothing at all.

Actually Ben Arfa came OFF the bench in his first home game. You don't know any thing about him really do you?

Stoke home game was the first he started at home and he was hauled off after an hour,it was live on SKY,pretty hard not to see it.

http://www.nufc.com/2010-11html/2010-09-11blackpool-h.html

Simple facts bro.

Guest Geordiesned

"hauled off"

:mackems:

Seriously, please tell me you're on the wind up?!

We were winning 1-0 until he was taken off too if I remember correctly. Class shown right there.

Aye, and he wasn't fit.

Then after he got taken off, we lost the game.

Guest Wearside

You still haven't agreed to drink p*ss if Ben Arfa outshines Sessegnon next season. Put your pee where your mouth is, boy.

I'm more than happy to have a cash bet.

Balls in your court mate.

Despite HBA being an inconsistent starter for his teams, he's still produced similar amounts of goals and assists to Sessegnon, who was the main man for PSG. Perhaps a goals/assist to minutes ratio will show you who the superior player has been, Wearside.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We were winning 1-0 until he was taken off too if I remember correctly. Class shown right there.

Tactical change. More direct player in Jonas. 'Hauled off'. Ben Arfa is a lot lot better than Sessegnon.

I think he's passed out bless him, if you nazi mods/admin had a heart you would delete all these posts before he wakes up in the morning and has one of those 'what did I do last night!?" moments then comes on here to check.

Guest Wearside

Wearside was alright when he first joined.

Yeah I just because I'm telling the truth on this Cabaye issue you lot don't like it,I'm no wind up merchant.

Aye, and he wasn't fit.

Then after he got taken off, we lost the game.

The facts speak for themselves - Ben Arfa has started three games and when he was on the pitch we were on course to pick up a total of 7 points. After he left the pitch we only picked up 3.

You still haven't agreed to drink p*ss if Ben Arfa outshines Sessegnon next season. Put your pee where your mouth is, boy.

Outshines in stats or is there some sort of impartial judge?

As I said earlier, cash is nothing. Piss is shame. If you aren't certain enough that Ben Arfa won't outshine Sessegnon to agree to drink your own piss if he does, you don't have any balls. I'm saying I'll drink my own piss if Ben Arfa doesn't outshine Sessegnon. I don't need your money. I just want to see you drink piss. :thup:

Wearside was alright when he first joined.

Yeah I just because I'm telling the truth on this Cabaye issue you lot don't like it,I'm no wind up merchant.

Drunk.

Guest Geordiesned

It's almost like Wearside has been struck down with a nasty case of Mackemitis, a terrible disease that inflicks the inbred that can make seemingly sensible people start to froth at the mouth, fancy their sisters and lose all sense of rational and reason.

Anyone who compare Ben arfa to Sessegnon didn't have seen Ben arfa or Sessegnon play... 

Sessegnon is nowhere near what the player Ben arfa is and this at any level (tecnically, the ability, TALENT of course, vision of the game, etc.).

To evoke the "end product" of Ben arfa (compared to Sessegnon) is nonsense ! You don't have to look only at the matches Ben arfa played in BUT the number of minutes he has played during a season. And when you compared it to Sessegnon, you'll understand...

Ben arfa had never been given time in Marseille (above all with Deschamps) in order to impose himself in the squad, that is why he went to Newcastle : only to play. For example, when he played a lot of games in the second part of the season last year (as a starter) he scored many goals especially in the europa league and marseille succeeded in catch up with Bordeaux and become champion.

And for those who have doubts, i've followed Ben arfa since he was in Lyon and i watched all his games in OM...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Anyone who compare Ben arfa to Sessegnon didn't have seen Ben arfa or Sessegnon play... 

Sessegnon is nowhere near what the player Ben arfa is and this at any level (tecnically, the ability, TALENT of course, vision of the game, etc.).

To evoke the "end product" of Ben arfa (compared to Sessegnon) is nonsense ! You don't have to look only at the matches Ben arfa played in BUT the number of minutes he has played during a season. And when you compared it to Sessegnon, you'll understand...

Ben arfa had never been given time in Marseille (above all with Deschamps) in order to impose himself in the squad, that is why he went to Newcastle : only to play. For example, when he played a lot of games in the second part of the season last year (as a starter) he scored many goals especially in the europa league and marseille succeeded in catch up with Bordeaux and become champion.

And for those who have doubts, i've followed Ben arfa since he was in Lyon and i watched all his games in OM...

She knows what she's talking about.