Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Nice to finally mark this down as 'done'. As someone said earlier, he could easily be our best signing of the summer....Tiote-Cabaye has amazing potential. We get some fairly shit days as Newcastle fans, so lets make the most of this one. Onwards and upwards!!!

Might see if I can hold of cheap onion seller top and get his name on the back.

Was watching some of that game yesterday, and their new nike home kit really looks very smart.

... but maybe you meant the actual onion seller design of an away kit!

Might see if I can hold of cheap onion seller top and get his name on the back.

Was watching some of that game yesterday, and their new nike home kit really looks very smart.

... but maybe you meant the actual onion seller design of an away kit!

I did. Home kit is really nice too but it would suit the rugby team a lot more IMO

Glad it went through. I met Michel Seydoux, the owner of Lille last year. It was a meeting about golf but we soon got onto football and he said that Newcastle have the reputation throughout Europe as being one of the very worst clubs to do business with. I think from memeory he added something about us being notoriously "bad payers". He was really quite damning about us. We were talking about Ben Arfa, I remember now, he said he was a great player but had a reputation in France of being "unmanageable"

Guest taps01

Glad it went through. I met Michel Seydoux, the owner of Lille last year. It was a meeting about golf but we soon got onto football and he said that Newcastle have the reputation throughout Europe as being one of the very worst clubs to do business with. I think from memeory he added something about us being notoriously "bad payers". He was really quite damning about us. We were talking about Ben Arfa, I remember now, he said he was a great player but had a reputation in France of being "unmanageable"

I thought all of france wanted to do business with us as we pay the whole amount up front.