Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I suppose this guy could be a fan of an actor based in LA who nobody will have heard of called Loren Tolman, but I'd say it's unlikely. More likely is he just typed in 'Handsome man' into Google, because I dropped his profile pic onto Google image search and found all this out in about a minute. I've tweeted him asking if he's a fan of Loren, looking forward to his reply.

I suppose this guy could be a fan of an actor based in LA who nobody will have heard of called Loren Tolman, but I'd say it's unlikely. More likely is he just typed in 'Handsome man' into Google, because I dropped his profile pic onto Google image search and found all this out in about a minute. I've tweeted him asking if he's a fan of Loren, looking forward to his reply.

Changed his profile pic now. :lol:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

@MsiDouglas

Next time an 'in the know' account pops up & I get asked about the rubbish they spout I'll point them to the Twitter acct of @Stefano_Black

:D