Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Instead of mocking me, you guys should offer encouragement and support.

I don't understand why you don't receive support Kaka mate. But trust me, your day will come. One day all decent looking guys will be unavailable and the desperate girls will make sure that your time will come.

Instead of mocking me, you guys should offer encouragement and support.

I don't understand why you don't receive support Kaka mate. But trust me, your day will come. One day all decent looking guys will be unavailable and the desperate girls will make sure that your time will come.

Amen! God bless you brother.

That girl knows her stuff. That last bit about money upfront is what we do.

Remember us chasing this guy really hard last time. Carr must really like him.

Quite a bit of loot for him is £12 million.

I'd rather listen to the manager of Wolfsburg than some wannabe "ITK" on twitter.¨

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolfsburg-coach-dieter-hecking-takes-9511250

And why? It is clear that the manager is supposed to say such things (only Pardew touted his players around over the media). The same happened with Cabella and the Montpellier chairman.

Having said that I also don't believe in Twitter ITKs :-)

I'd rather listen to the manager of Wolfsburg than some wannabe "ITK" on twitter.¨

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolfsburg-coach-dieter-hecking-takes-9511250

Aye, cos people connected to clubs have never talked s**** to get more money for their players.

Did i say they never did? Just saying its stupid to believe these "ITKs" when they obviously have no clue.

So if we do sign Dost despite what that sporting Director of theirs has said, then what will you all say?

I'll happily admit i was wrong, then laugh at you the next 50 times she is wrong before another of her guesses is right again.

Don't worry, once we sign Dost, more signings start flooding in, and the football played becomes breath-taking and expansive, I will change to a super positive and upbeat one.