Twitter nonsense

Thespence

morrison got lifted by the rozz for drinking underage outside st. peter's church facing swinton preccy.

so that's one thing i have in common with the guy. i wasn't a fuckin england youth international when it happened to me, like.

Ahhh ... Puccini's ... must have a pizza ... must have a piza ...

morrison got lifted by the rozz for drinking underage outside st. peter's church facing swinton preccy.

so that's one thing i have in common with the guy. i wasn't a fuckin england youth international when it happened to me, like.

puccini is superb, the penne giggs is the best thing you'll ever have.

puccini is superb, the penne giggs is the best thing you'll ever have.

I always found it to repeat on me.

• 4 months later...

I do love his highlights. Looks a real goal getter, so smart in the box. He's so hyper too, which I like. Fans will love that.

If Siem De Jong can stay healthy, and do the majority of the link up and hold up play off him, it could look good.

Curious to know why he's even interested in leaving Wolfsburg to come here tbh.

perhaps not his choice:

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein  23m23 minutes ago

Wolfsburg are trying to buy Mandzukic by selling Bas Dost. (FFP) The latter is more likely than the former though, the club have intimated.

They probably know that last season was just a flash in the pan and are trying to cash in.

Bas Dost goal scoring record is damned impressive. Can't take that away from him.

Took a while at Wolfsburg, but apparently he was coming off ankle surgery when he first joined, which set him back.

Maybe they just want a more high profile striker as they seem to be loaded.

People are saying he only scores tap-ins - well, that at least shows that he makes alot of good runs in the box and are good at creating space for himself. A striker that makes distinctive moves in the box are always easier to find with a pass. Other than that, I don't really have any strong views on him... could we be heading for a dutch invasion, though? With Dost and Wijnaldum linked.

Blocked by the clubs twitter account today, for expressing my distaste (a while ago mind).

They have blocked me on Facebook i think. Can not like or comment on things they post anymore. Can just share.