Twitter nonsense

Thespence

ChrisyYatesITV Chris Yates

These are the names ive heard are rumoured to be on tyne side today or next 48hrs Mevlut Erding and Neil Taylor #nufc follow me for updates

Ba deal will be done and dusted today

Newcastle United are now chasing young sam vokes from wolves hes 21yr old striker #nufc #wwfc

I also have just found out liverpool are very close to settling a deal for jose enrique #nufc

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

I have know idea what he is saying.

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

So if they are not staying at his hotel, how the hell would he know who they are.

A friend at the Marriott?

Why wait till monday then?

Is Leazeslad on twitter Stevie that posted on here years ago?

Yups.

Thought so, I was reading him calling Luke Edwards a cunt, a Spurs fan and shouldn't show his face in pubs etc.

Never said you were.

What am I supposed to go on toontastic and say then?

Is Cwarr or whatever his name is on here? Should people not slag him off and sign up to twitter to comment on him instead?!

These are the names ive heard are rumoured to be on tyne side today or next 48hrs Mevlut Erding and Neil Taylor #nufc follow me for updates

Newcastle United are now chasing young sam vokes from wolves hes 21yr old striker #nufc #wwfc

I also have just found out liverpool are very close to settling a deal for jose enrique #nufc

Is this guy real? Seems shady.

Carlos Tevez is content with life at Manchester City and is likely to stay if his family are happy to move there #mcfc

Sunderland have no intention of selling England midfielder Jordan Henderson to Liverpool or anyone else this summer. #lfc #safc

Doesn't look like it :lol:

garbosj Ian McGarry

#THFC reject a bid of £21.5m for Luka Modric from #CFC. Chelsea prepared to go to £25m and possibly more. #MUFC will compete.

if hendersen is 20, then modric is 200.

monkey gone to heaven ?

Carlos Tevez is content with life at Manchester City and is likely to stay if his family are happy to move there #mcfc

Sunderland have no intention of selling England midfielder Jordan Henderson to Liverpool or anyone else this summer. #lfc #safc

Doesn't look like it :lol:

Liverpool are expected to offer jay boothroyd a contract #lfc

:idiot2:

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

I have know idea what he is saying.

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

those blokes will get a bit miffed having to change hotels like.

anyone been detailed to stake out ben arfa intternational airport ?

Guest kingdawson

Is Leazeslad on twitter Stevie that posted on here years ago?

Yups.

Thought so, I was reading him calling Luke Edwards a c***, a Spurs fan and shouldn't show his face in pubs etc.

Stevie was a funny guy. I still remember when he signed up to Glory Glory to pm me and inform me that he'd been permanently banned on here and will therefore have to abuse me on GG (which is ironic being that he used to have a go at me for being on this site when i'm a spurs fan).