Twitter nonsense

Thespence

garbosj Ian McGarry

#THFC reject a bid of £21.5m for Luka Modric from #CFC. Chelsea prepared to go to £25m and possibly more. #MUFC will compete.

obvious lack of ambition if they sell.

Would like Spector.Utility man, good cover across the pitch if the wages were right. They even put him up front when Piqueonne went off injured away at Stoke, we can give him the number 9 shirt.

RTG Transfer News/Bollocks:

Re: Demba Ba

Sorry I know there is another thread

But he just got off the Air France and got picked up by Newcastle officials

Your man in the airport

Durham

Guest bimpy474

I was about to post that Spector looked decent to me.

:blush:

Lacks spirit.

Lacks..............well................just lacks.

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

garbosj Ian McGarry

#THFC reject a bid of £21.5m for Luka Modric from #CFC. Chelsea prepared to go to £25m and possibly more. #MUFC will compete.

obvious lack of ambition if they sell.

:lol: O0

craigcoozy craig

its all happenin quick!gutted way full, nufc are bringin 3 players in over weekend!but now going to marriet(gosforth) but am getin them mon!

Anyone else following this fella? Works in the hotel where Newcastle put up players they are talking to I think

I have know idea what he is saying.

craigcoozy craig

Something about 3 players??

garbosj Ian McGarry

if hendersen is 20, then modric is 200.

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

craigcoozy craig

Newcastle bringing 3 players over for talks this weekend. His hotel is full so players staying at Marriott, will find out names on monday

So if they are not staying at his hotel, how the hell would he know who they are.

Guest Antec

craigcoozy craig

So if they are not staying at his hotel, how the hell would he know who they are.

A friend at the Marriott?

craigcoozy craig

A friend at the Marriott?

Why wait till monday then?