Twitter nonsense

Thespence

If you bought Bendtner and played him up front every week on his own he would get 15 league goals, I'm sure of it. Cracking signing for anyone that plays him every week, I believe he can get in most squads in the league. The guy needs to play.

If you bought Bendtner and played him up front every week on his own he would get 15 league goals, I'm sure of it. Cracking signing for anyone that plays him every week, I believe he can get in most squads in the league. The guy needs to play.

But you also think Arsenal don't need a keeper right?

I think he would as well, but he misses so many easy chances, that's ok when he's cost you nothing but when you are relying on him to be your main man it gets old pretty fuking quick. Whenever Arsenal have relied on him he hasn't delivered. He'd reach double figures playing 35 league games a season, but it will be two against QPR a hat trick against Norwich while missing 4 sitters against everton, not even have a sniff against Liverpool etc etc...and if he went on a run of say 6 goals in 6 games he'd be asking his agent to double his money or get him a move to Barcelona.

I think he would as well, but he misses so many easy chances, that's ok when he's cost you nothing but when you are relying on him to be your main man it gets old pretty fuking quick. Whenever Arsenal have relied on him he hasn't delivered. He'd reach double figures playing 35 league games a season, but it will be two against QPR a hat trick against Norwich while missing 4 sitters against everton, not even have a sniff against Liverpool etc etc...and if he went on a run of say 6 goals in 6 games he'd be asking his agent to double his money or get him a move to Barcelona.

Spot on I reckon

Bendtner  :undecided:

Isn't he like a massive dickend?

He does think he's the best footballer to have ever graced the planet, when he was on loan at Birmingham 06? He said he should be in the Arsenal team and not Henry  :facepalm:

Bendtner  :undecided:

Isn't he like a massive dickend?

He does think he's the best footballer to have ever graced the planet, when he was on loan at Birmingham 06? He said he should be in the Arsenal team and not Henry  :facepalm:

:crazy2:

Guest bimpy474

If Enrique has decided to leave, I would take a straight swap.

Admittedly i've not seen Bendy play at left back but swaps a swap.

I like the Norwegian Shola comparison! It's not far off the mark tbh...

Big NO from moi (getting into this francais..)!!

Except he's from Denmark, the country with more pigs than human beings. Really shows in their behaviour (Bendtner, Poulsen, Agger).