Twitter nonsense

Thespence

In all honesty, we would all shag her (if we were single) because:

1) She looks like a complete slag.

2) She has massive tits and as part of 1) she likes to show them off.

3) We're men.

I'm not saying we would marry her but anyone who says they wouldn't have a go or two if they were single and she offered are liars imo.

's*** ugly'  :lol:

f***s sake man. Beyond the ludicrous chebs she's not exactly stunning but 's*** ugly'? Haway man.

Aye. That's my take. A fat (I reckon) slag with gigantic breasts and a ugly face, basically. Not teeth-girl ugly, but deffo ugly.

f***s sake man. Beyond the ludicrous chebs she's not exactly stunning but 's*** ugly'? Haway man.

Aye. That's my take. A fat (I reckon) slag with gigantic breasts and a ugly face, basically. Not teeth-girl ugly, but deffo ugly.

Fat? Are mentaly ill?

You hate pretty much everything though.

She doesn't look fat in that picture by the way, her body fat percentage might be pushing 30% but 15% of that is tits and that's an acceptable ratio in my book.

Guest BooBoo

So many threads of late have gone completely off topic.

A symptom I suppose of there being little of interest re NUFC to discuss at this moment in time.

Alreet then.

Nee wonder there's so many self-concious people in the world.  :lol: Are you a sculpture of the perfect male specimen like?

You hate pretty much everything though.

She doesn't look fat in that picture by the way, her body fat percentage might be pushing 30% but 15% of that is tits and that's an acceptable ratio in my book.

Are you all going off the one image?

So many threads of late have gone completely off topic.

A symptom I suppose of there being little of interest re NUFC to discuss at this moment in time.

There's fuck all happening. :lol:

Alreet then.

Nee wonder there's so many self-concious people in the world.  :lol: Are you a sculpture of the perfect male specimen like?

Not really. Doesn't mean that I would jump at any girl with tits.

Massive chebs, not fat, looks dirty as owt and people would turn her down? :lol:

She's the type that would make a wee boy out of most lads.

I think there is a fair few runts in here that would be sexually intimidated by her, I can see why they'd say no.  :lol:

Massive chebs, not fat, looks dirty as owt and people would turn her down? :lol:

She's the type that would make a wee boy out of most lads.

Taxfree would rather shag Bendtner.

Alreet then.

Not really. Doesn't mean that I would jump at any girl with tits.

What if she was packing an 8 inch cock?