Twitter nonsense

Thespence

No one would even know if they stopped following him and others stopped passing on his s***.

Unfortunately there will be a few gullible folk who think he is actually an ITK :doh: :harry:

Guest jonnyameobi

Nufc news

Just spoke to a m8 on facebook, who said N'zogbia was seen at a petrol station 7 miles from SJP and askd if he was signing n he sed hopefuly

Law of averages, he is bound to be right one day, note he does not name a player, just a signing will happen.

All of us twitter users should report him for spam/abuse.

If he somehow gets lucky and manages to get something right, he's going to make an absolute big deal out of it :facepalm:

of course.....but even a broken clock is right twice per day.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nufc news

Just spoke to a m8 on facebook, who said N'zogbia was seen at a petrol station 7 miles from SJP and askd if he was signing n he sed hopefuly

Canny funny that because my mates just seen him in a restaurant in manchester!

Guest Chubby Jason

Nufc news

Canny funny that because my mates just seen him in a restaurant in manchester!

You know which one??

Guest jonnyameobi

Just for the record that's some kid on twitter. Though it would be utter shite like everything being posted on there tonight/most nights....

Why do people get so stressed out about the Colin thing in this thread? I thought this was a thread designed for the sole purpose of twitter bullshit...?

I've thought exactly the same thing, thanks for being brave enough to speak out.

Law of averages, he is bound to be right one day, note he does not name a player, just a signing will happen.

All of us twitter users should report him for spam/abuse.

isn't all twitter spam or abuse ?

Why do people get so stressed out about the Colin thing in this thread? I thought this was a thread designed for the sole purpose of twitter bullshit...?

I've thought exactly the same thing, thanks for being brave enough to speak out.

He's a proven liar, that's a bit more than bullshit IMO.

Eh? People dislike him because he's quite clearly a complete and utter tosser. The fact that this is a thread designated to tenuous rumours shouldn't matter. He's a proven, serial fabricator and colossal prick, which takes it to another level than tenuous rumours.

Should be a bannable offence to post his trash anywhere on the forum as far as I'm concerned.