Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

That definitely dispels the theory that mimi is a fraud and not in fact a French female. Moody bitch.

Excuse my ignorance but is that me you called like that ???

N'inquiètez pas mimi, c'était une blague!

I certainly don't have the english humour because i don't find it funny at all...

L'humour anglais est très unique et différent. A mon avis, on doit vivre parmi les Anglais pour les vraiment comprendre!

He seems to have dissapointed since his move to PSG. I seem to recall nufc signing a similar style pacy striker a few years back under similar circumstances having dissapointed at Coventry after looking promising at Norwich and he did ok in black and white.

Nufc signed a quality pacy left winger that close season too - could be some similarities with N Zogbia there as well

That pacy striker and left winger kicked the team on the next season - you never know it just may happen again !

Excellent post :thup:

He has started 59 games and scored 23 goals in two seasons for PSG in Ligue 1. Can't see how that could be called a disapointment tbh.

Exactly. He just had one poor season and whilst it might be a gamble signing him, I reckon a change of scenery will do him some good!

Why would Pardew tell the whole world that we're interested in him? Not the way we've been dealing lately is it?

Might be quite sure he's coming?  Hence Douglas having to wait to reveal name?

He has started 59 games and scored 23 goals in two seasons for PSG in Ligue 1. Can't see how that could be called a disapointment tbh.

Exactly. He just had one poor season and whilst it might be a gamble signing him, I reckon a change of scenery will do him some good!

This time last year he was player of the year, wasn't he?

This time last year he was player of the year, wasn't he?

Aye! He was their top scorer too.

Why would Pardew tell the whole world that we're interested in him? Not the way we've been dealing lately is it?

Might be quite sure he's coming?  Hence Douglas having to wait to reveal name?

Might be tbh.

If there's one thing I've learned in my time of inane internet scrawling of football related websites and forums - never take the previous club's fans opinions of a players as gospel. Football fans are fickle and players can become recognised scape goats, whereas players can often be completely different players when placed in a different scenario.

Guest mimifrench

If you had seen how "open goals" he missed during the season, you would certainly understand why it could be called a disappointement and why PSG fans want to get rid of him.

If you had seen how "open goals" he missed during the season, you would certainly understand why it could be called a disappointement and why PSG fans want to get rid of him.

Then he must have the potensial to be one of the best strikers in Europe?

Strikers are huge confidence players.

Fernando Torres missed plenty of open goals last season, but he's a world class striker that was down on confidence.

It's alreet Mimi.  We're used to Shola

Seen a few people doubting his abilities because he isn't a regular in the Turkish side...look at Cole,Fowler, 2 strikers who never really did much for their countries but were brilliant strikers in their day.

Seen a few people doubting his abilities because he isn't a regular in the Turkish side...look at Cole,Fowler, 2 strikers who never really did much for their countries but were brilliant strikers in their day.

I don't know anything about him but being behind Ferdiand, Shearer, Sheringham, Wright etc is a lot different to being behind whoever plays for Turkey these days.

Guest pont-toon

interesting on 2 fronts :-

1) he would come with a point to prove

2) at least hes getting into goal scoring positions

like i said earlier, very similar circumstances to when we signed young Bellamy

The Coventry fans were pissing themselves when we shelled out 6 million for him - 6 months later they werent though !

Guest mimifrench

Certainly not... Even if he find again all his confidence, he is an average/good player but not a player with an international dimension/potencial if you understand what i mean

Guest mimifrench

interesting on 2 fronts :-

1) he would come with a point to prove

2) at least hes getting into goal scoring positions

like i said earlier, very similar circumstances to when we signed young Bellamy

The Coventry fans were pissing themselves when we shelled out 6 million for him - 6 months later they werent though !

Exactly this. I mean, if he misses goals it means that he can create chances to score. Good quality for him  :thup:

Certainly not... Even if he find again all his confidence, he is an average/good player but not a player with an international dimension/potencial if you understand what i mean

He appears to be better than the strikers we have atm though. Hopefully we don't pay a stupid amount for him.

He has scored 23 goals and missed a lot of chances. If he get back his confidence and start scoring goals on the chances he missed before, then he would surly have atleast 35 goals in 60 games? Thats class.

He appears to be better than the strikers we have atm though. Hopefully we don't pay a stupid amount for him.

I reckon 8 million euros will do it.....

Guest mimifrench

I reckon 8 million euros will do it.....

8 million is too much !

But if you have Erding and admetting Ba, in what system you're going to play ?