Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

How about Mcfadden on a free transfer. He's likly going to Celtic but I reckon if we could intercept then we could pick him up and we'd have another decent striker and on a free too. Lets face it he's better than best/ameobi/ranger.

How about Mcfadden on a free transfer. He's likly going to Celtic but I reckon if we could intercept then we could pick him up and we'd have another decent striker and on a free too. Lets face it he's better than best/ameobi/ranger.

No thanks. Let him go back to the diddy league.

:kinnear:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Better than Best? I think not.

He'd be better back up than leon best and shola ameobi that I am certain of.

He'd be better back up than leon best and shola ameobi that I am certain of.

Nah

Best is dreadful Mcfaden is too but better than best. Best has a huge arse that makes him a good hold up player that's about it. He only scores tap in's too.

Hmmm, nah.

Best is dreadful Mcfaden is too but better than best. Best has a huge arse that makes him a good hold up player that's about it. He only scores tap in's too.

So you want us to sign one dreadful player to replace another? Best is far from dreadful as well

okay then I just seen the free transfers on SSN news and him woodgate, larson and woodgate stood out of decent payers for back up and we defo need back up with our injury curse.

Guest Roger Kint

okay then I just seen the free transfers on SSN news and him woodgate, larson and woodgate stood out of decent payers for back up and we defo need back up with our injury curse.

If we can get two Woodgates for nowt and they stay fit it would be canny business like

And I remember not so long ago best was roasted on this forum been labeld a "league 2 striker".

I have real soft spot for Besty, alot better than anyone gives him credit for.

Baffled how everyone can rate Best so highly, I have to say.

Not highly, but he's better than the rest of the rot we have and at this moment

:nods: