Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mario Gómez

Papiss Cissé

Moussa Sow

Álvaro Negredo

Edinson Cavani

Are all players that scored around the same goals as Gamerio, yet none of them would be coming here.

There is Kenny Miller however. :lol:

:frantic:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Anyway, Gomez is a great striker. He wont offer much to general play but he's a phemonenal goalscorer.

Lovenkrands. :snod:

Regardless of whether he's worth £20m or whether you'll pay that much money, to say you wouldn't want him generally at Newcastle is lunacy.

Was probably a bit over the top reaction. Still, I don't think he's really suited to play in this very tough Barclays Premier League as he's more into looking after his hair than following the match.

:thup: Fair enough, just think his goalscoring record is too good to turn down. Of course, there's probably zero chance of it happening but there's little chance of many of the players being talked about going to Newcastle, for whatever reason. It's good to hypothesise.

Mario Gómez

Papiss Cissé

Moussa Sow

Álvaro Negredo

Edinson Cavani

Are all players that scored around the same goals as Gamerio, yet none of them would be coming here.

There is Kenny Miller however.  :lol:

:lol: Kenny Miller.

Anyway, Gomez is a great striker. He wont offer much to general play but he's a phemonenal goalscorer.

The Bayern fans that want rid of him are just spoilt cunts. That's just what Bayern are.

... Typical Germans ... :lol:

No, just typical Bayern fans. Arrogant, expectant tossers who want rid of a 39 goal striker because he's not a complete enough player for their brilliant club.

Gomez has really been out of form the last few years or so. But right now he's picking it together again and is scoring for fun. Both on the national side and for club side as I'm aware of. But he's getting on in age. Is rather slow and I really don't want him here. I would rather want someone who has something to prove at this level to help drag this club up.

He's 26 man. :lol:

You sure? Seems like he's been around for ages...

Wait, you're posting on this board via... what? Exactly, the internet. What about having a look next time in the world wide web before posting things that are wrong? :lol:

http://tinyurl.com/3glyzjg

The Bayern fans that want rid of him are just spoilt cunts. That's just what Bayern are.

No, just typical Bayern fans. Arrogant, expectant tossers who want rid of a 39 goal striker because he's not a complete enough player for their brilliant club.

Thank God there are people in this world who think about Bayern fans the way I do.  :thup:

Thank God there are people in this world who think about Bayern fans the way I do.  :thup:

I was under the impression the whole of Germany who aren't Bayern supporters felt this way.

I was under the impression the whole of Germany who aren't Bayern supporters felt this way.

The club is hated by pretty much every non-Bayern supporter. Not so much the fans, though, for whatever reason.

Gomez is clearly worth far more than £20m. His goalscoring record is pretty fucking amazing. So it took him a season to settle at Bayern, but he had a great, great year and I'd bet that his next year will be more similar to his last than his first.

Gomez is clearly worth far more than £20m. His goalscoring record is pretty fucking amazing. So it took him a season to settle at Bayern, but he had a great, great year and I'd bet that his next year will be more similar to his last than his first.

Imo it wasn't because he wasn't settling in quickly enough, but because of the arrival of Robben.

Robben always goes on the right, cuts insight and tries to score. He hardly ever crosses. This season, for the majority Robben was out injured while Gomez was the main striker.

The time Robben came back in his (Gomez') great form stopped and he didn't score as many goals as before (still more than in his first season, though)