London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

Who was GB's keeper. Looked tiny in the goal and easily beaten in the shoot out.

Jack Butland, still a young'un but looks like he has a promising career ahead of him...

Empty seats everywhere despite the official ticketing website repeatedly telling me that none where available. Not amused, not amused at all. Shambles.

10,000 to be exact - an absolute joke.  Official attendance was 42,000.  Surely they all can't be set aside for sponsors?

Most of the empty seats were in very specific blocks like rather than dotted around. Gallowgate behind the goal and the posher bits of the Milburn.

Yesterday was the quickest I got in out of the 3 sessions I went to. Turned up at about 4.10 and there were no queues for the search table or turnstile. I hate being in the ground that early usually, but it was already pretty busy inside so the atmosphere was canny.

My ticket didnt scan but the girl let me through after checking my ticket. I only realised after id tried to turf some bloke out of his seat. i then had to ring my mam to give me the details from the propper ticket id left at home. Not only that but i could have put anything in my bag before entering as the young lad hadnt tied the tag around fully.