The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Leaving the England-Spain match well alone.

It'll be a case of all graft-little quality from England (which in fairness, can take you a long way when you have the athleticism, stamina and endeavour of England) - and Spain won't be arsed, they'll do enough to stay competitive but focus primarily on staying uninjured and being respectful of England (that is to say, not humiliating them, as they very easily could do).

Draw.

Leaving the England-Spain match well alone.

It'll be a case of all graft-little quality from England (which in fairness, can take you a long way when you have the athleticism, stamina and endeavour of England) - and Spain won't be arsed, they'll do enough to stay competitive but focus primarily on staying uninjured and being respectful of England (that is to say, not humiliating them, as they very easily could do).

Draw.

Spain -1

Mainly horse racing but I'd recommend a follow of @TikTakTips. The lad really knows his racing and has pulled out some gems today.

Lads just pulled off another 10/1 winner. I started off with £5 today and notwithstanding the football, I've made £50 off the back of his tips.

Love gambling on stuff i have no clue about. 6 Fold Accumulator on the Spanish Segunda tonight...

I have a 4 fold on the Segunda too:lol:

:lol:

What have you taken? I took;

Hercules CF @ 21/20

Elche CF @ 13/10

Alcorcón @ 8/13

Xerez v CD Numancia Draw @ 2/1

Sabadell v Córdoba CF Draw @ 2/1

FC Barcelona B v Girona Draw @ 13/5

So I'm fucked. FCBII 2-0 up...

Every Newcastle fan should do that tbh. No one knows if we actually can get something from the game. QPR showed that City are beatable, Man Utd on the other hand, showed that they are unbeatable.

I'll definitely put some money on us or us/draw or us (dnb).

Every Newcastle fan should do that tbh. No one knows if we actually can get something from the game. QPR showed that City are beatable, Man Utd on the other hand, showed that they are unbeatable.

I'll definitely put some money on us or us/draw or us (dnb).

Err no thanks :lol: